- RETRACTED ARTICLE; An apology to Zimbabwe Army and NRZ.
- PROFESSOR SOLWAYO NGWENYA opens up on polygamy.
- TWO LONDON METROPOLITAN POLICE OFFICERS sacked for making "abhorrent" comments in a group chat, including a racist joke about the Duchess of Sussex Meghan.
- BROKE GOV splashes US$500,000 on ministers and US$250,000 on their deputies
- The cost of mortgage repayments could climb by £2,500 a year if interest rates keep going up, adding pressure to UK households already struggling with the cost of living crisis.
President Emmerson Mnangagwa has revealed that his deputy Constantino Chiwenga, who has been away from spotlight in months, is recovering in a South African hospital.
Addressing his Zanu-PF party’s women’s leagues in Harare on Friday, Mnangagwa for the first time gave away the gravity of Chiwenga’s illness saying his deputy had started doing light exercises.
“Vice President Chiwenga is in South Africa receiving treatment and I’m happy to say that he is recovering and has started doing light exercises on his own,” said Mnangagwa.
Chiwenga has in recent months been in and out of hospital over an undisclosed ailment that has seen him travel to India and South Africa.
There has been speculation around Chiwenga’s health close sources saying the former army General could be suffering from a liver related illness. Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 208,832 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,905 likes22,901 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,392 people