- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA’S BILLBOARDS dominate the outdoor media space , see the photo of one , at Corner Julius Nyerere /Samora Machel Avenue and also at the Zanu pf headquarters . ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrat militarised regime, are going into overdrive to romp to a potential victory against unsuspecting Zimbabweans. The people must always remember that Mnangagwa and the military did not remove Mugabe so that six months later they would hand over Zimbabwe to the democratic people of Zimbabwe, on a silver platter or else there would have been no point in unseating Mugabe.
They could simply have left him to complete his five year mandate to lead the country, but they needed to cement their power. Lest you forget, military regimes are never removed by elections,..that just the way it is,…brace yourself for more!
The people of Zimbabwe, need to grind the system to a halt, by peacefully defying, the generals opressive authority, through mass stay away from work, and its about time that the people of Zimbabwe, black, white, any tribe or race, unite and go back into the streets and peacefully force this corrupt Zanu pf regime out of power. We removed Mugabe peacefully, and with the same unity of purpose, we can remove them.
We cannot sit back and expect elections to resolve anything. Only fools can believe that Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military, unseated Mugabe, so that they can reform themselves out of power and six months later they hand over the Republic of Zimbabwe to the people on a silver platter.
Get these people out of power with the force of numbers, mass street protests, make Zimbabwe ungovernable. We cannot reverse the action, lets finish what we started, by forcing Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts a, securocrats and the military out of power, because at the moment , by removing Mugabe, we only removed a dictator and while Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts a, securocrats and the military are in charge, the dictatorship is present .
It is clear that the Mnangagwa , Adminstration has total disregard for workers because of Vice President Chiwenga’s dictatorial action of dismissing striking nurses.
If Zimbabwe, allow this recruitment process to succeed, firstly those who reapply as new employess, are throwing away their years of service and pensions, while new recruits will be tied down with oppressive contracts that criminalise an dissent.
Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts a, securocrats and the military will use this development to their advantage as its a tactic to sell an image of employment creation ahead of election, simply vote buying from those who fail to read into the game.
They will keep dismissing and immediately rehiring and its almost obvious that the next group are teachers in Zimbabwe, in the final run to the much acclaimed 2018 harmonised elections.
Mnangagwa’s broke militarised regime is faced with industrial action by the majority of civil servants , clearly because of the government’s insensitivity to their plight .
I urge all Zimbabweans, to join the mass public protests in peaceful civil disobedience and cripple the Mnanagwga, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats regime in the run up to elections and make Zimbabwe, literally an ungovernable state.
For now, forget elections, lets do it right this time. We removed Mugabe, peacefully and the same can be done for the Mnanagwga, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats regime . It is time for the people of Zimbabwe, to unite and fight a common evil, so we can move the nation forward. Get them out of the way and lets go for proper elections with Electoral reforms in place.
HERO TURNED VILLAIN , Vice President RTD Gen Chiwenga dismisses15000 striking nurses-Happy First Independance from Mugabe oppression, segregationnand violence against our people!
Zimbabwe’s latest hero Vice President RTD Gen Chiwenga, is slowly showing the true colours of Zanu pf , after dismissing over 15,000 nurses who went on strike to demand better wages. The General said, the striking nurses are dismissed with immediate effect in his capacity as the supervisor of social services in Zimbabwe.
The Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and military regime claims this was done in the interest of patients and of saving lives.
It is a huge shock to see such foolishness by the Mnangagwa regime. Nurses from the diaspora will never fall for a fase employment opportunity, which Zanu pf Chiwenga team are trying to create by dismissing local nurses, for example in the first world any settled immigrant has access to free medical care, education, housing, access to University , secure pension, security, freedom, democracy, emploment and plenty other opportunities which no normal person would throw aside having escaped the loss of these in Zimbabwe under Mugabe, rebuilt a future, for themselves and their children.
They consider what it means for their own children, particularly can Zimbabwe offer the same not only for themselves but also their children,..probably not in this or the next generation, by the look of things under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats.
18 April 1980 was a false start we celebrated what we assumed to be independance, yet nothing but the change of colour from a white face to ablack face as Mugabe turned out to be worse than the white Rhodesian Ian Smith regime, and used the same tactics and laws to oppress and butcher his own people while looting wealth from the nation and enriching his own family. At this moment, www.newzimbabwevision.com can say, happy Happy First Independance from Mugabe but as we warned before , removing Mugabe to replace him with Mnangagwa is no change at all as its the same old wine, newt bottle.
Here is what is happening in Zimbabwe, ‘HAPPY FIRST INDEPENDANCE FROM MUGABE, ON 18 APRIL 2018…..vote wisely!-PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA’S FIRST FOUR MONTHS IN OFFICE-are mired with controversy, clearly a sitting disaster,..wake up Zimbabwe!’.
It is clear from Mnangagwa’s, militarised cabinet, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats that president Emmerson Mnangagwa who has made no attempts to Institute Electoral Reforms will never reform Zanu pf out of power, in other words the military and Mnangagwa did not grab power in November 2017 only to hand over power and the country to Zimbabweans,..infact now the country is clearly under military rule and Z|anu pf and Mnangagwa are here to stay .
The Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats regime continue to make foolish decisions that impact directly upon the lives and welfare of the ordinary people of Zimbabwe, especially by hitting the electorate or Zanu pf support base hard, and frequently.
Even more surprising but evident of a clueless regime is the fact that they frequently make a decision then overnight, make a U-turn by overturning decisions made by the Zanu pf regime and this chaos and confusion is a trade mark of the new political dispensation which arose from the coup, code named ‘Operation Restore Order’.
The fearless discerning eye www.newzimbabwevision.com can now reveal to the electorate, the people of Zimbabwe, who will soon be queueing up to vote for change, midyear 2018, that Zimbabwean Executing Commissions are run by the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA).
Unless if you come from mars, you’d by now have realised that what I have always warned the people about, that the removal of Mugabe only, is meaningless as the oppressive system by Zanu pf stalwarts, mnangagwa, and securocrats that he created and allowed to take root over 37 years since independance on 18 April 21980 would still be in place.
My advice as always was that, for Zimbabwe to experience real change, Mugabe, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, and securocrats must go!
www.newzimbabwevision.com the vgoice of the voicelesss, as always, will now fearlessly reveal what, mnangagwa’s leadership has achived or rather failed to achieve in his first four months in office
1)-A total of 78 out of the 97 Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) employees are members of the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) all engineered by the Military Intelligence Department behind the Zimbabwean Elections .
2)-“83% of the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZEC) are commissioned military officers.
3)-62% of the Judicial Services Commission (JSC) are Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA military intelligence officers.
4)-100% Zimpapers Group is owned by the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA).
5)-The Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) makes up the greater part of the Zimbabwe State Procurement Board following it’s recent appointments.
6)-Kombi commuter mini buses ban from Harare CBDresulting in police shooting dead an innocent pedestrian and subsequent riots , two cars burnt and Harare Central police station heavily stoned and the entrance destroyed with missiles by an angry crowd two nights ago. Typical of Mnangagwa’s regime they reversed the ban on Kombis in the CBD.
7)-Removal of vendors from Harare CBD, and again typical of Mnangagwa’s regime they reversed the ban on vendors in the CBD.
8)-Doctors at public hospitals have given the government a 21-day ultimatum to address their grievances over poor working conditions, or they will down tools
9)-The government has failed to pay out 2017 bonuses because government is broke
10)-Over 2000 soldiers deployed to rural areas
11)-Fifty two (52)Chiefs given brand new 4 wheel drive vehicles
12)- Deposed former president Robert Gabriel Mugabe granted immunity from prosecution for past crimes against humanity including gukurahundi, murambatsvina, murderous white farmer evictions, 2008 election violence, Chiadzwa diamond fields helicopter gunship genocides and given agolden handshake of US$10million by – Emmerson Mnangagwas Zanu pf regime
13)-Emmerson Mnangagwa militarises cabinet with people like RTD Gen Chiwenga now the Vice President of Zimbabwe, RTD Airforce of Zimbabwe (AFZ) commander general Perrance Shiri now Minister of Lands and Agriculture, RTD Major General Sibusiso Moyo now minister of International Affairs
14)-Emmerson Mnangagwa personally declared that the Diaspora Zimbabweans will not be allowed to vote outside Zimbabwe because he will not facilitate postal voting.
15)-The missing journalist Itai Dzamara’s whereabouts, health and safety are still unaccounted for even though we know Emmerson Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats are responsible for it.
16)- Emmerson Mnangagwa himself considered by Zimbabwe as a guilty party in the Gukurahundi genocide, in interview at , at Davos, Switzerland almost as casual as his ‘father, mentor and advisor Robert Gabriel Mugabe when he claimed that gukurahundi was a moment of madness, announced that there may have been some deaths but not as ‘inflated’ as they are made to appear
17)-At the 17th Zanu pf Annual December conference, Mnangagwa announced that Zanu pf will be opening aTV station to counter what he perceives as hostile independant and social media
18)-The draconian AIPPA and POSA laws which resulted in the closure of the independant media, arbitrary arrests of journalists, opposition and Activists, torture, murder, disappearances and many being sent into forced exie, remain in place.
19)- The former Minister of Mines at the height of the diamond rush, now the Home Affairs minister, the filthy rich Obert Mpofu considered a ‘criminal’ as one of the most corrupt Zanu pf stalwarts who own most of Matebeleland North, was declared as a non corrupt individual by Zacc
20)-To date, mainly Zanu pf corrupt filthy rich individuals have not been been jailed for corruption, but simply arrested and realesed on bail.
21)-Many hospitals and clinics still have no ambulances, which are critical vehicles for the smooth running of the health service delivery system, yet Mnangagwa is busy furnishing chiefs with brand new vehicles.
22)- Emmerson Mnangagwa has refused to release the Dumbutshena Commission and Chihambakwe Committee report from investigations into the Gukurahundi massacres by Zanu pf Fifth Brigade and to date the report has never been made public.
23)-President Emmerson Mnangagwa fired 17 top State security operatives from the brutal Central Intelligence Office, (CIO) after a meeting between deposed former President Robert Gabriel Mugabe and former vice president, now opposition National People’s Party (NPP) leader Joice Mujuru in Harare .
24)-President Mnangagwa also fired over 30 senior police officers from the Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP)
25)-Whilst Zimbabweans clamour for an immediate return to constitutional order and demilitarisation of cabinet, the coup in , a so called political transition in Zimbabwe has now been declared as constitutional by the African Union Commission chairperson Mr Moussa Faki , who had a three day visit to Zimbabwe this week. He stated that the African Union (AU) fully supports the new political dispensation under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats.
26)-Tsvangirai’s death shook Zimbabwe as it immediately demonstrated a lack of constitutionalism in the way a successor the unelected Vice President Nelson Chamisa was handpicked to lead the MDC T, while the elected Vice President Dr Thokozani khuphe was sidelined and even almost torched alive by MDC T youth at Tsvangiarai’s funeral, which to many demonstrated disregard for women, tribalism and a total failure by the party as all they have shown the whole world with the death of Tsvangirai is that they are no different from Mugabe’s Zanu pf according to observers.
Tsvangirai’s funeral also proved the danger of personalisation of a party and what happens when family delve into party operations and disregard the party constitution, along with MDC T disregard for the girl child and women in power because of how Elizabeth Macheka was treated by the Tsvangirai family including being denied access to visiting him on his death bed in hospital, denied the right to escort his coffin by helicopter to his Humanikwa village for burial, yet women constitute the bulk of the Zimbabwe electorate,…mess them up and whatever party is involved, will fall!
27)-A Gweru based armed left his night guard duty at the Guinea Fowl ZBC Transmitter tower, armed with an AK rifle to his inlaws house in Bulawayo where he shot his wife and two sisters along with his own 18 month old baby.
28)-A policeman shot and wounded a soldier in Gweru or smoking ajoint in public and fleeing to a military bus at the terminus. An angry bus load of soldiers shut down Gweru Central police station demanding justice.
29)-Zanu Ndoga has officially rejoined Zanu pf, effectively making Mnangagwa now a leader of a stronger reconstituted Zanu pf, ahead of the harmonised 2018 elections. Much as people dislike Zanu pf and Mnangagwa, they are certainly a better devil compared to the feuding, broken up opposition forces according to observers.
30)-President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s three-month amnesty window for individuals and companies who externalised cash to return public funds illegally stashed abroad expires in a few days time at end of February 2017.
Upon the expiry of the amnesty at end of February, authorities have indicated that they will arrest and prosecute those who would have failed to comply with the amnesty.
31)Its clear that Wicknell Chivayo is protected by somebody who is powerful, in this case, President Emmerson Mnangagwa, hence his relaxed attempt to hoodwink the Parliamentary Investigatory Comittee in Parliament, who have proved that US$5million was disbursed to Chivayo without prerequisite documentation and to date only aperimeter fence and two cabins are in place.
32) Zimbabwe’s president Robert Mugabe was forced out of office and Mnangagwa took over the Presidency in Zimbabwe, Jacob Zuma the South African president was forced to resign and replaced by Cyril Ramaphosa while the Ethiopian. The Ethiopian Prime Minister Hailemariam Desalegn resigned because of political turmoil, social unrest, yet another so called ‘Sh*thouse Africa country leader’ of another African powerhouse, who stepped down stepped down amid, corruption and other scandal charges by their governments as the face of politics in Africa changes. The common theme is dangerously akin to the same environment in Zimbabwe and with any luck, Zimbabwe’s president Emmerson Mnangagwa may be the shortest ever president on record in Zimbabwe if he loses the harmonised 2018 ballot.
33) Zimbabwe’s key opposition leader of the Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) and part of the MDC alliance of opposition parties, succumbed to cancer in a South African hospital and was buried at his rural home Humanikwa village in Zimbabwe, further changing the politics in Zimbabwe.
34) PARIRENYATWA GROUP OF HOSPITALS faced majo erratic water supplies from the City of Harare amid calls to prioritise health facilities in the rationing exercise.
35) The Harare Mayor MDC T Bernard Manyenyeni, resigned from MDC T and politics.
36) Nurses are currently on strike, a very sad event considering that recently Doctors were on strike.
37) MDC T President Nelson Chamisa has promised the electorate, sphaghetti type of roads, airports and bullet trains across rural areas amongst other things in his campaign
38) Zimbabwe’s latest hero noe turned villain Vice President RTD Gen Chiwenga, is slowly showing the true colours of Zanu pf , after dismissing over 15,000 nurses who went on strike to demand better wages.
39) In amove, strongly remniscent of the Grace Mugabe days, the Hero turned Villain VP Chiwenga’s wife Mary, in February 2018 grabbed a 300-hectare Arda Seeds farm along the Domboshava Road near Mverechena business centre. The farm was established in 2002 by the Agriculture Rural Development Authority (Arda) to help meet Zimbabwe’s growing demand for crop seeds and markets various seed crops including groundnuts, maize, potatoes, wheat, sorghum, millets, soyabeans, sunflower, cowpeas, dry beans, and bambaranuts.
40) Zimbabwe’s Police’s Criminal Investigations Department (CID) is inviting the public to surrender all firearms whether lawfully or illegally in their possession to police stations nation wide, allegedly for verification. We all say no to violence and crime, but we rightly question, why now and not all along? Is it because the panicking Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats are now in panic at Chamisa’s alleged recent warning at a rally that they are prepared to unleash violence to force Zanu pf out of power. It is clear that the regime is not settled ahead of the harmonised 2018 ballot, and unaccounted for weapons. We say, good idea, but lets be transparent and do this after holding a’credible’ election, do it for everyone’s safety not the benefit of Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats as , is being done currently.
41) Zanu pf stalwarts, including Muchinguri, Mutsvangwa, Mbengengwi, and Mushowe lost the recent Zanu pf primary elections to a new Zanu pf order. The Mnangagwa’s outspoken Zanu pf presidential advisor Christopher Mutsvangwa was arguably the biggest and most embarassing defeat for Mnangagwa’s team Lacoste Zanu pf as he lost the Zanu pf primary elections.
42) The Matebeleland South Minister of Provincial Affairs, Abednico Ncube collapsed after results for the Gwanda South seat were read out, indicating that he had lost the Zanu pf primaries to ZBC reporter Omphile Marupi. The Minister was rushed to hospital where he recovered consciousness.
It has obviously been a tumultous first 100 days in office as no one has ever been prosecuted for corruption, the rooot cause of the people’s suffering over 37 years under Mugabe. All that Mnangagwa did was to tactfully prepare his own retirement by protecting Mugabe a fellow accomplice in crimes against humanity including gukurahundi, murambatsvina, Chiadzwa diamond fields genocide, murderous white farmer evictions and all other crime.
Having rewarded Mugabe with immunity from prosecution, he along with Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats simply set up Zimbabweans and government not to prosecute them, while also rewarding them with multi million dollar golden handshakes, and obviously protection from immunity because they were all complicit in the crimes by Mugabe, infact the real powerhouses behind the murderous Zanu pf rule led by Mugabe. Suffice it is to say, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, the militarised Zanu pf regime and securocrats must all fall in the 2018 ballot. Wake up Zimbabwe,..vote wisely!
Mnangagwa stated that he knows the culprits and will prosecute them once the moratorium ends if they hide the loot. This should be the moment for him to prove to Zimbabweans that he is serious about corruption. The people of Zimbabwe have a few people they suggest need to be at the top of Mnangagwa’s list including himself, Robert Mugabe, Grace Mugabe, Obert Mpofu and most filthy rich Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats all individuals who corruptly amassed wealth through abuse of office. We therefore know that its a gimmick by Mnangagwa to attract foreign investment , rebuild relations with the west , while nothing has changed in Zimbabwe,..case in point, not a single person has been yet jailed for corruption since Mnangagwa came into power in November 2017,..interesting!
This list is not exhaustive and www.newzimbabwevision.com will continue to draw people’s attention to rality on the ground.
Clearly, the gullible Zimbabwean public were fooled into believing that removing Mugabe and replacing him with his henchman for the last 55 years, Emmerson Mnangagwa will bring the much needed change,..how wrong! Mnangagwa is simply Mugabe’s ‘clone’ who is the real powerhouse behind Mugabe’s ruthless rule and is actively cementing his monopoly over wealth and power.
Mnangagwa , Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must all go! Wake up Zimbabwe,..you’ve been schooled, HAPPY FIRST INDEPENDANCE, ON 18 APRIL 2018 from Mugabe…..vote wisely!
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Tribalism will not be tolerated on our www.newzimbabwevision media platforms. Zimbabwe has 16 languages that are recognised by our new constitution and there is nothing special or more important about Shonas and Ndebeles, the most problematic and tribalist elements, who make the loudest noise like empty vessels while the other 14 languages who are equally important and can contribute progressively to debate, leadership and all areas, remain silent and watch Ndebeles and Shonas fighting. I am Shona, Nyamangara from Zvimba, totem Gushungo and have always managed to bring the two groups together to engage progressively.
We recognise as a nation that we have numerous tribes, races and children raised in the diaspora, so, to maintain neutral debate, administrators will delete Shona and Ndebele comments continuously so that we all communicate in English, a common language for all to understand.
www.newzimbabwevision.com is a powerful media platform that was created for the dissemination of information on issues that directly affect the lives of the ordinary people, and will disseminate information to all without fear or favour, about all big or small opposition and ruling parties because we are non partisan and therefore will call a spade a spade. We hope the electorate will be better placed to make more informed choices and decisions, including voting, and Service Delivery.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 148,844 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,192 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,081 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,071 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 11,354 followers,. .,. .More news to follow, DISCUSS! More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya