- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
- CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training them in a skill that can empower them
In a tweet posted on Saturday Mliswa said, “I am motivated to expose all those around Emmerson Mnangagwa who aren’t serving his purpose. This includes all Ministers and legislators implicated in forensic audits or associated with Metbank. This is to protect the interests of the country, the V11s are there..Zimbos give me the signal.”
Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission@ZACConline Yesterday our officers visited the former VP Phelekezela Mphoko at his residence. The officers intended to question him with a view to record a warned and cautioned statement. The matter relates to abuse of office whilst he was VP.
www.newzimbabwevision says, exposing criminals the majority already known to be involved in corrupt activities by Zimbabweans, is nothing more that a load of hot air. Mnangagwa’s nephew, Temba Mliswa is only covering up for his uncle, who right from when he took over from Mugabe after the 2017 Operation Restore Order coup that never was a coup, promised to root out all criminals and jail them. two years later, no one has yet been jailed over corruption, case in point Mugabe’s cousin Ignatius Chombo and numerous other alleged criminals including former Ministers Saviour Kasukuwere, Professor Jonathan Moyo, Police Commisioner General Chihuri all living in forced exile, fleeing being brought before the courts. These are just some of the big names involved but Zimbabwe is run by a clique of corrupt cartels and the military who are benefitting from the suffering by the people because they make millions from all shortages, black market and forex shortages.
The real question is how many of the corrupt cartel officials are prepared to go down alone while Mugabe the real criminal who looted over US$15 Billion in diamonds with his wife Grace Mugabe, was granted lifetime immunity by Emmerson Mnangagwa and given a US$10 million golden handshake dor all the suffering endured by Zimbabweans, genocides including gukurahundi Murambatsvina, Chiadzwa, 2008 election violence and more.
Mliswa is clearly playing around with the Zimbabwean public minds as he would never push for his uncle President Mnangagwa to be investigated, prosecuted and jailed for leading corruption in Zimbabwe as he is known to be one of if not Zimbabwe’s richest individual with millions of corrupty gained wealth. Sibusiso Ngwenya,
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Zimbabwe Global News 218,121 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,317 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,115 likes23,118 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,428 people