- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
DEFLECTION: President Mnangagwa’s spokesperson George Charamba says economic problems root in former President Robert Mugabe’s reign.President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s spokesperson George Charamba has said it is funny that some Zimbabweans want to blame his boss for all the country’s economic problems when most of them have root in former President Robert Mugabe’s reign.
Many Zimbabweans feel Mnangagwa has taken the country on a downward spiral since taking over from his former mentor Mugabe after a military coup in 2017.
Charamba said it was crazy logic to blame for the challenges that started before his time.President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s spokesperson George Charamba has said it is funny that some Zimbabweans want to blame his boss for all the country’s economic problems when most of them have root in former President Robert Mugabe’s reign.
Many Zimbabweans feel Mnangagwa has taken the country on a downward spiral since taking over from his former mento Mugabe after a military coup in 2017.
Charamba said it was crazy logic to blame for the challenges that started before his time. Source – Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 275,406 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 275,406 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,3366 likes
Followed by 12,712