- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ A Security grouping which involves the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA), Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP), And Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) has been placed on high alert by Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe.
This follows massive protests by Beitbridge residents in Beitbridge against the government’s ban on imports, last week in which the Beitbridge Zimra warehouse was burnt down, and protests earlier this week in Harare by commuter omnibus crews against police harrassment.
Typical of the ‘US$15 billion thief’ Mugabe, Zim1 family , Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats indifference to the people’s suffering, the president’s cousin who is the Home Affairs minister Ignatius Chombo ordered the traditionally brutal Zimbabwe Republic Police to ruthlessly crush any protests..
In panic Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe called a security meeting with the legendary brutal Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa, State Security minister Kembo Mohadi, cousin Home affairs minister Ignatius Chombo, Zimbabwe Defence Forces commander, ZNA General Constantine Chiwenga, Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) chief Happyton Bonyongwe, Police Commissioner, ZRP General Augustine Chihuri and Zimbabwe Prison Services ZPS boss Paradzai Zimondi at his Harare Munhumutapa offices this week on Monday
Because of fears that the public growingly becoming disillusioned with the government, of the public, the military must be placed on high alert, as tensions could easily break out into a nationalull-blown uprising that would unseat the powerhouse of the people’s oppresion, President Robert Mugabe out of power.
To the ‘Discerning Eye, newzimbabwevision, the ‘People Power’ has forced the regime to sit up at attention and the ball game has now shifted in favour of the oppressed Zimbabweans now ready to rise up in absolute defiance to oppressive authority.
Wake up Zimbabwe!…#People Power! #SESIJIKILE / #TAJAMUKA! #SHUTDOWNZIMBABWE2016 CAMPAIGN.By Sibusiso Ngwenya