- 'We can't fight Shonas in Harare but we will protect our Bulawayo and Mthwakazi nation from visitors in our territory.'
- 'Dear Zims I'm prepared to pay the ULTIMATE price for my beliefs. 20 years of a struggle should ultimately have an end game'-Job Sikhala
- ' MBERENGWA MAN (25) axed his father and dumped the body in a disused mine shaft for disliking his wife'
- (AG) MILDRED CHIRI reveals 600 000 litres of fuel for Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Services (ZPCS) has dissappeared
- 21 ST CENTURY GWERU COUNCIL SLAUGHTER CATTLE using machetes and other outdated native slaughter equipment at the abattoir.
‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ A Security grouping which involves the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA), Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP), And Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) has been placed on high alert by Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe.
This follows massive protests by Beitbridge residents in Beitbridge against the government’s ban on imports, last week in which the Beitbridge Zimra warehouse was burnt down, and protests earlier this week in Harare by commuter omnibus crews against police harrassment.
Typical of the ‘US$15 billion thief’ Mugabe, Zim1 family , Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats indifference to the people’s suffering, the president’s cousin who is the Home Affairs minister Ignatius Chombo ordered the traditionally brutal Zimbabwe Republic Police to ruthlessly crush any protests..
In panic Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe called a security meeting with the legendary brutal Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa, State Security minister Kembo Mohadi, cousin Home affairs minister Ignatius Chombo, Zimbabwe Defence Forces commander, ZNA General Constantine Chiwenga, Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) chief Happyton Bonyongwe, Police Commissioner, ZRP General Augustine Chihuri and Zimbabwe Prison Services ZPS boss Paradzai Zimondi at his Harare Munhumutapa offices this week on Monday
Because of fears that the public growingly becoming disillusioned with the government, of the public, the military must be placed on high alert, as tensions could easily break out into a nationalull-blown uprising that would unseat the powerhouse of the people’s oppresion, President Robert Mugabe out of power.
To the ‘Discerning Eye, newzimbabwevision, the ‘People Power’ has forced the regime to sit up at attention and the ball game has now shifted in favour of the oppressed Zimbabweans now ready to rise up in absolute defiance to oppressive authority.
Wake up Zimbabwe!…#People Power! #SESIJIKILE / #TAJAMUKA! #SHUTDOWNZIMBABWE2016 CAMPAIGN.By Sibusiso Ngwenya