- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ A Security grouping which involves the Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA), Zimbabwe Republic Police (ZRP), And Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) has been placed on high alert by Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe.
This follows massive protests by Beitbridge residents in Beitbridge against the government’s ban on imports, last week in which the Beitbridge Zimra warehouse was burnt down, and protests earlier this week in Harare by commuter omnibus crews against police harrassment.
Typical of the ‘US$15 billion thief’ Mugabe, Zim1 family , Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats indifference to the people’s suffering, the president’s cousin who is the Home Affairs minister Ignatius Chombo ordered the traditionally brutal Zimbabwe Republic Police to ruthlessly crush any protests..
In panic Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe called a security meeting with the legendary brutal Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa, State Security minister Kembo Mohadi, cousin Home affairs minister Ignatius Chombo, Zimbabwe Defence Forces commander, ZNA General Constantine Chiwenga, Central Intelligence Organisation (CIO) chief Happyton Bonyongwe, Police Commissioner, ZRP General Augustine Chihuri and Zimbabwe Prison Services ZPS boss Paradzai Zimondi at his Harare Munhumutapa offices this week on Monday
Because of fears that the public growingly becoming disillusioned with the government, of the public, the military must be placed on high alert, as tensions could easily break out into a nationalull-blown uprising that would unseat the powerhouse of the people’s oppresion, President Robert Mugabe out of power.
To the ‘Discerning Eye, newzimbabwevision, the ‘People Power’ has forced the regime to sit up at attention and the ball game has now shifted in favour of the oppressed Zimbabweans now ready to rise up in absolute defiance to oppressive authority.
Wake up Zimbabwe!…#People Power! #SESIJIKILE / #TAJAMUKA! #SHUTDOWNZIMBABWE2016 CAMPAIGN.By Sibusiso Ngwenya