- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
President Robert Mugabe will meet disgruntled war veterans on April 7.
The date was reached today during a meeting between the veterans and Zanu PF Politburo secretary for war veterans Sydney Sekeramayi.
The meeting was at Batanai Gardens in Harare.
Present at the preparatory meeting were Commander Defence Forces General Constantine Chiwenga, ZNA Commander Lieutenant General Philip Valerio Sibanda, Police Commissioner General Augustine Chihuri, Air Force Commander Air Marshal Perence Shiri, State Security Minister Kembo Mohadi, Home Affairs Dr Ignatius Chombo, and the Minister of War Veterans Welfare Retired Colonel Tshinga Dube.
Other notable war veterans leaders who attended included Chris Mutsvangwa, Mandi Chimene and Patrick Nyaruwata.
“The meeting will chat the way forward as we build the country because detractors are working overtime to reverse the gains of the liberation struggle,” he said. by Thobekile Zhou.Source: Byo24News