- Schools, polytechs, universities face closure due to stunted skill development, institutional infrastructure development
- SUSPENDED head of ZBC radio Robson Mhandu leaves as ZBC CEO Adelaide Chikunguru resigns.
- MNANGAGWA aborts landing, Vic Falls airport closed, VP Chiwenga rushed by security back to hotel as Zimbabwe declares heightened alert
- 'PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA fires Air Force commander Ellison Moyo'
- NELSON CHAMISA denies involvement with new political movement
President Robert Mugabe, yesterday departed from Harare, along with his usual entourage of senior Government officials and his wife , First lady, Grace Mugabe, to attend the 17th Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) Summit, in Venezuela.
While no longer considered of great relevance,NAM is a body that was created in 1961 and has 120 member states whose primary focus include self determination, independence, and sovereignty and territorial integrity and for President Robert Mugabe, NAM is a body that backs his dictatorship as it has always been strongly against Western sanctions imposed on the struggling Zimbabwe nation. By Sibusiso Ngwenya