- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
PRESIDENT OF NEWLY FORMED National Patriotic Front (NPF) founded on 7 December 2017, Ambrose Mutinhire has written to the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (Zec) to advise that NPF will contest local, parliamentary and presidential elections. Retired Brigadier Ambrose Mutinhiri was annointed the leader of Zimbabwe’s newest political party National Patriotic Front (NPF) by Robert Mugabe at the Blue roof mansion a few days ago. In theory, Robert Mugabe and Grace Mugabe are technically back in business as they draw from the same power base like Mnangagwa which is Zanu pf. With a common support base and continuing high profile defections of senior military and Zanu pf stalwarts from Mnagagwa’s camp, it looks set to be a highly interesting 2018 election. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya