- US Black billionaire Robert F Smith, a technology investor, pays down entire US$40m student debt of 2019 graduating class at historic black college
- 'Yes, sanctions and Zanu-PF are inseparable twins, they move together, so Zanu-PF and sanctions must go!' Chamisa.
- ZANU PF ARE CLEARLY GLOBAL PFEEERORRISTS, AS MALAWI Vice President orders immediate deportation of Chihuri
- ZIMBABWE'S POLITICAL CIRCUS AS MDC-Alliance Members of Parliament cost the taxpayer over US$100 000 by walking out of parliament
- 'HOW GUDYANGA (69) PAID US$1 629 500 secret payments to Nikuv in 2014 to manipulate the country's elections'.
PRESIDENT OF NEWLY FORMED National Patriotic Front (NPF) founded on 7 December 2017, Ambrose Mutinhire has written to the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (Zec) to advise that NPF will contest local, parliamentary and presidential elections. Retired Brigadier Ambrose Mutinhiri was annointed the leader of Zimbabwe’s newest political party National Patriotic Front (NPF) by Robert Mugabe at the Blue roof mansion a few days ago. In theory, Robert Mugabe and Grace Mugabe are technically back in business as they draw from the same power base like Mnangagwa which is Zanu pf. With a common support base and continuing high profile defections of senior military and Zanu pf stalwarts from Mnagagwa’s camp, it looks set to be a highly interesting 2018 election. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya