- ZIMBABWE WOMEN-WAKE UP!-photos here depict reality in Zimbabwe's society.
- PROMINENT Bulawayo cultural activist, Peter Zwide Kalanga Khumalo, was unveiled as King Nyamande Lobengula II
- Morgan Tsvangirai’s mother caused a scene at Robert Mugabe Square in Harare yesterday when she refused to disembark from the hearse carrying her son’s body at a send-off ceremony for MDC-T party supporters.
- MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai’s widow, Ms Elizabeth Macheka, did not accompany her husband’s body to Buhera for burial as pressure mounted on her from the Tsvangirai family that she should not attend the funeral.
- 'FOWL PLAY-Why did the chicken cross the road?'-UK fast food giant KFC has been forced to close 600 of its 900 branches
Addressing a Zanu PF Youth League National Assembly meeting at the Zanu pf headquaters headquarters in Harare yesterday, President Robert Mugabe (93) said he will reshuffle his cabinet next week.
As I have previously warned, in light of the debilitating factional fights between the Mnangagwa led Lacoste and the Grace Mugabe G40 faction, that a reshuffle by Mugabe of his cabinet is on the way, it is now clear several ministers will be dropped while others will be relegated to less meaningful positions within the cabinet in the reassignment.
As usual the president reminded the youth of the liberation struggle and said the youth are the vanguard of Zimbabwe’s revolution at all levels in society, unconditionally. He went on to encourage the youth to register to vote in the 2018 ballot. by Sibusiso Ngwenya