- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
Addressing a Zanu PF Youth League National Assembly meeting at the Zanu pf headquaters headquarters in Harare yesterday, President Robert Mugabe (93) said he will reshuffle his cabinet next week.
As I have previously warned, in light of the debilitating factional fights between the Mnangagwa led Lacoste and the Grace Mugabe G40 faction, that a reshuffle by Mugabe of his cabinet is on the way, it is now clear several ministers will be dropped while others will be relegated to less meaningful positions within the cabinet in the reassignment.
As usual the president reminded the youth of the liberation struggle and said the youth are the vanguard of Zimbabwe’s revolution at all levels in society, unconditionally. He went on to encourage the youth to register to vote in the 2018 ballot. by Sibusiso Ngwenya