- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
- PHOTOS: BULAWAYO MDC ALLIANCE RALLY in Pelandaba stadium
Addressing a Zanu PF Youth League National Assembly meeting at the Zanu pf headquaters headquarters in Harare yesterday, President Robert Mugabe (93) said he will reshuffle his cabinet next week.
As I have previously warned, in light of the debilitating factional fights between the Mnangagwa led Lacoste and the Grace Mugabe G40 faction, that a reshuffle by Mugabe of his cabinet is on the way, it is now clear several ministers will be dropped while others will be relegated to less meaningful positions within the cabinet in the reassignment.
As usual the president reminded the youth of the liberation struggle and said the youth are the vanguard of Zimbabwe’s revolution at all levels in society, unconditionally. He went on to encourage the youth to register to vote in the 2018 ballot. by Sibusiso Ngwenya