- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
President Robert Mugabe last week summoned Home Affairs minister Ignatius Chombo and police bosses, then acting Defence minister Kembo Mohadi as well as Zimbabwe Defence Forces commander Constantino Chiwenga over skirmishes between the army and police in Harare that resulted in police officers being injured, it has emerged.
Sources said Chombo met Mugabe accompanied by Deputy Police Commission Godwin Matanga for the meeting. Defence minister Sydney Sekeramayi did not attend the meeting as he was away in Russia. More to follow…ZimInd.