- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
Newzimbabwevision.com is informed that in a Christmas eve decree Salva Kiir the president of South has made massive changes by choosing to dissolve the nation’s 10 regional states in place and subsequently create total of 28 new states.
Currently in Juba, Sudan’s capital state, there is a process of engagement going on to start the creation of a transitional government of national unity, a peace deal and arrangement that is now clearly under threat from the president Salva Kiir’s new decree that was announced to the media.
The peace deal was originally signed up to in August bringing an end to a bloody, two year long civil war. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
Photo-redpepper-Sudan’s President Salva Kiir