- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Newzimbabwevision.com is informed that in a Christmas eve decree Salva Kiir the president of South has made massive changes by choosing to dissolve the nation’s 10 regional states in place and subsequently create total of 28 new states.
Currently in Juba, Sudan’s capital state, there is a process of engagement going on to start the creation of a transitional government of national unity, a peace deal and arrangement that is now clearly under threat from the president Salva Kiir’s new decree that was announced to the media.
The peace deal was originally signed up to in August bringing an end to a bloody, two year long civil war. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
Photo-redpepper-Sudan’s President Salva Kiir