- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
- 'ZIMBABWE'S dire economic situation is impacting negatively on the economic and social rights of millions'-United Nations
Jonathan Moyo left the then Rhodesia to train as a Zanu Pf liberation fighter but once out of Zimbabwe he fled the training and headed to the United States of America where he was holed up safely in his studies and safe from the blazing war going on back home
. After independance , Moyo was a prolific writer in defiance of Mugabe’s tribal Fifth brigade slaughter of 20,000 innocent unarmed Ndebele’s in Matebeleland and Midlands but being the sname that he has always been, he again jumped ship back to Zanu pf after gukurahundi massacres.
After MDC was set up in 1999, Moyo single handedly over the years propped up the despot now93 year old President Robert Mugabe. He is the chief architect of the draconian AIPPA and POSA which were used by Mugabe and Zanu PF to destroy independant media and sealed off rural areas from activists and opposition. Countless opposition and activists were arrested, tortured and exiled because of Jonathan Moyo. He is also the chief architect of the 31st July 2013 NIKUV manifesto which crushed all hope of removing Mugabe and his Zanu pf. The NIKUV manifesto was hailed by President Robert Mugabe, as a ‘brilliant document’
Jonathan Moyo is the same man behind the recent government announcement that all protests should pay a surerity deposit first in case of destruction of property, He did this, knowing very well that all ordinary people of Zimbabwe at grass roots level , who unsurprisingly enough, are not corrupt and filthy rich like Mugabe, Zim1 family, Zanu Pf stalwarts and securocrats hence no chance of anyone paying up surerity deposits. The sell out has managed again to crash any chance of democratic protests against oppressive authority by Mugabe and his Zanu PF
Jonathan Moyo has looted less than many Zanu pf stalwarts but he is considered a massive public danger because of his ability to manipulate the media and influence the prevailing political field hence the understandable panic and involvement of president Mugabe and national Zanu pf political commissar Saviour Kasukuwere and vice president Phelekezela Mphoko who have all rallied in his defence. They know that if the political prostitute Jonathan Moyo falls, he will take everyone down with him,…..DISCUSSS! BySibusiso Ngwenya