- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe’s Higher Education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo who , only yesterday reportedly twitted that he will sue George Charamba the President’s official spokesman and the vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa handed himself over to the Zimbabwe Anti Corruption Commission (ZACC) to answer to charges of corruption levelled against him by (ZACC) .
President Robert Mugabe who recently blocked (Zacc) from arresting Professor Jonathan Moyo over corruption allegations, reportedly ordered Professor Jonathan Moyo to surrender himself to Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc). More news to follow..By Sibusiso Ngwenya