- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
Zimbabwe’s Higher Education minister Professor Jonathan Moyo who , only yesterday reportedly twitted that he will sue George Charamba the President’s official spokesman and the vice President Emmerson Mnangagwa handed himself over to the Zimbabwe Anti Corruption Commission (ZACC) to answer to charges of corruption levelled against him by (ZACC) .
President Robert Mugabe who recently blocked (Zacc) from arresting Professor Jonathan Moyo over corruption allegations, reportedly ordered Professor Jonathan Moyo to surrender himself to Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (Zacc). More news to follow..By Sibusiso Ngwenya