- 'Mnangagwa’s daughter, Farai Mlotshwa, ‘given’ US$5m starting with US$250 000 by (RBZ) and no invoices issued for the transactions!',
- Chamisa says Mnangagwa risks failure to complete his term of office if he does not embrace the MDC's proposals for political and electoral reforms.
- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
Prophet and mother Prophetess Mary Bushiri arrested by Directorate for Priority Investigations (HAWKS) at Sparkling Waters Hotel in Rustenburg, South Africa.
This morning, around 07:00hrs in the morning armed members of the police stormed Sparkling Waters Hotel in Rustenburg, South Africa.
We were later made aware that they were members of the Directorate for Priority Investigations (HAWKS).
They took the Prophet and our mother Prophetess Mary Bushiri in handcuffs to Pretoria.
They have charged our father with fraud and money laundering.
As you will remember, from last year, we have struggled with reports that our father was guilty. We have repeatedly learnt from different media houses that we were under investigation.
At some point accurate reports pointed out the fact that certain people within the police had demanded bribes amounting up to R10 million.
This is a matter that is on record and well known.
He has been detained and is being questioned by the HAWKS in Silverton, Pretoria.
We will give you more updates as we go.
We would like to encourage our members to be steadfast in prayer. This morning we were vindicated through the CRL after weeks of being painted wrong. We urge you to remember that this too shall pass.
Source – Online