- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Prophet and mother Prophetess Mary Bushiri arrested by Directorate for Priority Investigations (HAWKS) at Sparkling Waters Hotel in Rustenburg, South Africa.
This morning, around 07:00hrs in the morning armed members of the police stormed Sparkling Waters Hotel in Rustenburg, South Africa.
We were later made aware that they were members of the Directorate for Priority Investigations (HAWKS).
They took the Prophet and our mother Prophetess Mary Bushiri in handcuffs to Pretoria.
They have charged our father with fraud and money laundering.
As you will remember, from last year, we have struggled with reports that our father was guilty. We have repeatedly learnt from different media houses that we were under investigation.
At some point accurate reports pointed out the fact that certain people within the police had demanded bribes amounting up to R10 million.
This is a matter that is on record and well known.
He has been detained and is being questioned by the HAWKS in Silverton, Pretoria.
We will give you more updates as we go.
We would like to encourage our members to be steadfast in prayer. This morning we were vindicated through the CRL after weeks of being painted wrong. We urge you to remember that this too shall pass.
Source – Online