- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries leader Walter Magaya has revealed that there is a cold-war at play between him and Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa.
He said he last saw him six years ago.
In extracts gleaned from NewsDay, Magaya said his relationship with Makandiwa is ‘Very good, I have no problems with him, not at all”.
Asked further about tension between the two he said :”Well it’s true, but I have not heard him say anything bad about me and I have not said anything bad about him.
” You know what, Makandiwa is older than me, he started his ministry earlier than me, and he is probably more mature than me, so I have nothing personal against him.
“Yes, there is a silent war, especially with those that started earlier; they feel challenged at the rate at which we are growing. Even if it was me, I would feel challenged. Obviously, there are those who feel challenged because people who used to go to their churches are now coming to us. They are asking themselves what it is that we are doing which they are not doing right? I have recordings of some pastors who accuse me of being a Satanist, but I have just kept that to myself”.
Magaya said he last saw Makandiwa six years ago.
“Six years ago, but I have nothing against him, although I last spoke to him over the phone recently. Well, he is busy and I am also busy, what do people say? I mean you guys in the media hear a lot of things”.Source: NewsDay
photo-expressing,-Prophet Walter Magaya,