- ALL ZIM GVT EMPLOYEES TO PAY 2.5 percent tax to set up shops that will sell subsidised commodities to members of the army according to Finance Minister Mthuli Ncube,
- 'ZIMBABWE'S Commanders have Mnangagwa to step down or risk another coup like the infamous 2017coup not a coup which brought down Mugabe according to exiled former Cabinet minister Jonathan Moyo' .
- PREVIOUSLY PUBLISHED ARTICLE ABOUT independant Norton MP Temba Mliswa Born Temba Peter Mliswa
- 'MLISWA urges Zim revolution against whites like Billy Rautenbach who have captured the police and state through its cartel system'.
- MOVEMENT FOR DEMOCRATIC CHANGE Victoria Falls Mayor Dhlamini and advised that he now ceases being a Councillor.
Prophet Walter Magaya is reportedly selling annointed maize cobs for as high as US$10 each to his congregants,…wake up Zimbabwe!
Popular preacher Prophet Walter Magaya is back in the news again. This time its not another alleged rape case.
Magaya is reportedly making a killing by selling a maize cob for as high as US$10 to his congregants.
The catch is, Magaya says his maize harvested from his farm is ‘anointed’.Pictures of his congregants holding maize cobs and some working on his farm have gone viral on social media.
According to reports, at one point Magaya brought cucumbers to his church and reportedly sold for $5 each
Last year, Magaya ventured into piggery at his Derry Farm in Nyabira starting with 300 pigs. source-bulawayo24