- BULAWAYO Council (BCC) clinics have no viral load testing (VLT) machines ,critical in anti-retroviral treatment (ART) for HIV-positive patients.
- ZIM has 1,3 million hiv+ve and 8 000 new patients a year yet gvt can't raise US$6 million for donor antiretroviral funding, Mnangagwa spent 1million flying last month
- 'TWO Bulawayo brothers, crime family Sydney and Addmore Gwatsvaira tortured, killed and their bodies dumped on a farm in South Africa'
- NEW LAW: Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA)s "gagging clauses " to stop people disclosing informationwill be reformed and banned.
- KING Lobengula descendants say they want the government to return the Sauerstown Bulawayo State House land to restore their heritage.
Prophet Walter Magaya is reportedly selling annointed maize cobs for as high as US$10 each to his congregants,…wake up Zimbabwe!
Popular preacher Prophet Walter Magaya is back in the news again. This time its not another alleged rape case.
Magaya is reportedly making a killing by selling a maize cob for as high as US$10 to his congregants.
The catch is, Magaya says his maize harvested from his farm is ‘anointed’.Pictures of his congregants holding maize cobs and some working on his farm have gone viral on social media.
According to reports, at one point Magaya brought cucumbers to his church and reportedly sold for $5 each
Last year, Magaya ventured into piggery at his Derry Farm in Nyabira starting with 300 pigs. source-bulawayo24