- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
Courts have relaxed the bail conditions imposed upon the Prophetic Healing and Deliverance minister Walter Magaya.
Magaya who is facing a rape charge will now report once a week on Fridays at the CID Law and Order section which is more relaxed than the thrice a week reporting regime he has been facing all along.
Magaya was said, not to be a flight risk and his case was placed on remand to 28 September 2016. By Sibusiso Ngwenya