- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
Courts have relaxed the bail conditions imposed upon the Prophetic Healing and Deliverance minister Walter Magaya.
Magaya who is facing a rape charge will now report once a week on Fridays at the CID Law and Order section which is more relaxed than the thrice a week reporting regime he has been facing all along.
Magaya was said, not to be a flight risk and his case was placed on remand to 28 September 2016. By Sibusiso Ngwenya