- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Courts have relaxed the bail conditions imposed upon the Prophetic Healing and Deliverance minister Walter Magaya.
Magaya who is facing a rape charge will now report once a week on Fridays at the CID Law and Order section which is more relaxed than the thrice a week reporting regime he has been facing all along.
Magaya was said, not to be a flight risk and his case was placed on remand to 28 September 2016. By Sibusiso Ngwenya