- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
- 'NANDOS with 20,000 staff and 400 outlets in Britain allegedly use the same mops in toilets and kitchens and handle chicken without gloves '.
Tomana last week torched a fierce storm after he was quoted as saying children below the age of 16 could legally consent to sex and marriage.
He indicated his statement had been misinterpreted and politicised to force him out of government but vowed to hang on despite the heavy criticism.
Tomana has also refused to clarify controversial parts of his recorded speech on the issue that 12 years can consent to sex.
Tiomana said he would not continue discussing the issue with the paper because it was making “fun out of him”. He said his earlier clarification on the matter was framed as a “climb down” a view which he said suggested that the Herald was sticking to its earlier story.
Meanwhile, children’s rights activists have called for an immediate firing or resignation of Prosecutor General Johannes Tomana over his controversial views on child marriages.