- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Tomana last week torched a fierce storm after he was quoted as saying children below the age of 16 could legally consent to sex and marriage.
He indicated his statement had been misinterpreted and politicised to force him out of government but vowed to hang on despite the heavy criticism.
Tomana has also refused to clarify controversial parts of his recorded speech on the issue that 12 years can consent to sex.
Tiomana said he would not continue discussing the issue with the paper because it was making “fun out of him”. He said his earlier clarification on the matter was framed as a “climb down” a view which he said suggested that the Herald was sticking to its earlier story.
Meanwhile, children’s rights activists have called for an immediate firing or resignation of Prosecutor General Johannes Tomana over his controversial views on child marriages.