- ZANU PF UK , GEARS UP FOR VISION 2030 diaspora promotion,..NONSENSE.. they havent even delivered the vision 2020 scam by Mugabe Zanu pf.
- LAXITY and corruption in Zimbabwe's criminal justice system allows scores of convicted people to walk scot-free despite having lost their appeals at the High Court.
- A 'Westgate, Harare man' , who lived in wooden, tin-roofed cabin and slept on a makeshift bed of metal sheet is jailed 16 years for raping a ZBC’s National FM radio show date.
- ZNA CAPTAIN SHELTON MAREWA remanded in custody at Concession District Hospital for armed robbery at Ocelia mine in Concession
- 'SALARY increases won't solve the current crisis except only serve to raise Zimbabwe's prices and inflation'-MDC treasurer-genl David Coltart.
According the South Africa’s ENCA news channel, Masekela, who was fighting prostate cancer and disclosed his ailment last December, died this morning.
The veteran trumpeter and ground breaking artist was 78. The star was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2008.
Bra Hugh – as he was affectionately known by his adoring fans – was born in Witbank, Gauteng on 4 April 1939. He is survived by his two children Sal Masekela and Pula Twala.
The father of two married Elinam Cofie in 1999. The pair divorced in 2013. Source – eNCA
Image-news24 Hugh Masekela