- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
According the South Africa’s ENCA news channel, Masekela, who was fighting prostate cancer and disclosed his ailment last December, died this morning.
The veteran trumpeter and ground breaking artist was 78. The star was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2008.
Bra Hugh – as he was affectionately known by his adoring fans – was born in Witbank, Gauteng on 4 April 1939. He is survived by his two children Sal Masekela and Pula Twala.
The father of two married Elinam Cofie in 1999. The pair divorced in 2013. Source – eNCA
Image-news24 Hugh Masekela