- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- DOCTOR (49) married two months fleeced of US $100,000 never lived together-Love/Zim Con?
According the South Africa’s ENCA news channel, Masekela, who was fighting prostate cancer and disclosed his ailment last December, died this morning.
The veteran trumpeter and ground breaking artist was 78. The star was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2008.
Bra Hugh – as he was affectionately known by his adoring fans – was born in Witbank, Gauteng on 4 April 1939. He is survived by his two children Sal Masekela and Pula Twala.
The father of two married Elinam Cofie in 1999. The pair divorced in 2013. Source – eNCA
Image-news24 Hugh Masekela