- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
FANS and supporters of late kwaito superstar Mduduzi “Mandoza” Tshabalala will get a chance to honour him at a public memorial service at Ellis Park today.
The 38-year-old died on Sunday after a year-long battle with brain cancer.
The kwaito legend discovered his cancer had re-occurred seven weeks ago and he started chemotherapy last week.
His manager Kevin Ntaopane says the musician fought till the end.
“He was a soldier. He died in the battlefield, he was a fighter. Thank you so much my brother, may your soul rest in peace.”
Mandoza will be buried on Saturday.
Meanwhile, Mandoza’s family says he died an honourable death. The family held a briefing at the Soweto Theatre on Monday.
The Nkalakatha hit maker died upon arrival in hospital on Sunday.
Speaking to TMG Entertainment at the press briefing on Monday, family spokesperson Mohlomola Kekana said they wanted to send a clear message, before rumours and speculation surrounding Mandoza’s financial affairs started doing the rounds.
Mohlomola said that ‘broke reports’ have been known to follow the death of well-known personalities, and they wanted to set the record straight from the onset.
“Mandoza is not a pauper. He is not a charity case- he is a husband, a father and a friend. And his family are taking care of all of his funeral arrangements,” he said.
Mohlomola went on to say that Mandoza was a “decent man” who worked hard all his life and he will be given a proper send-off by his family.
It was also announced at the press briefing that a public memorial service will be held in Mandoza’s honour this afternoon at 12 noon at Ellis Park.
Mandoza died on Sunday afternoon just days after his family issued a statement confirming that doctors had detected a tumour in his brain. The Nkalakatha hitmaker was first diagnosed with cancer in May last year but was given a clean bill of health after undergoing chemotherapy.
– Ewn/Times Live