- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
In what is obviously one of the most portent warnings over the Syrian crisis, the Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, has warned the UN General Assembly gathering in the US, that any attempts to remove the legitimate Syrian President, Bashar Al-Assad, will certainly lead to the development of a failed state like Iraq or Lybia.
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com
photo- Russia’s President Vladimir Putin