- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
In what is obviously one of the most portent warnings over the Syrian crisis, the Russia’s President Vladimir Putin, has warned the UN General Assembly gathering in the US, that any attempts to remove the legitimate Syrian President, Bashar Al-Assad, will certainly lead to the development of a failed state like Iraq or Lybia.
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com
photo- Russia’s President Vladimir Putin