- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
The Zimbabwe Peace Project has reported that on 17 November 2015, Japhet Moyo, a Zanu-PF committee member, in Matabeleland South and kraal head, Azeron Nkala, removed chairperson of the local Red Cross garden committee and a pastor with the Zion Church from his post as the committee chairperson accusing him of not being a member of Zanu- PF.
“This disadvantaged villagers as they want a non partisan person for the Red Cross programme,” reads the report.Source: byo24 by Stephen Jakes