- BREAKING NEWS: High Court judge Christopher Dube-Banda orders VP Rtd Chiwenga ordered to return children to his estranged wife, Marry Mubaiwa-Chiwenga within 24 hours
- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
Tendai Biti MDC Renewal Team Secretary-General yesterday said the plight of vendors lie in changing the government as Zanu-PF has failed to revive the economy.
Biti said vendors must be allowed to continue selling their wares as an interim measure as that was their only way of survival under the current economic environment, where a majority of people were unemployed.
The opposition party said it will at its inaugural convection in Harare next month, launch its economic blueprint, Holistic Programme for Economic and Social Transformation which shall outline the party’s plan to industrialize and create formal employment to end the suffering of the Zimbabwean people. source-newsday