- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
Tendai Biti MDC Renewal Team Secretary-General yesterday said the plight of vendors lie in changing the government as Zanu-PF has failed to revive the economy.
Biti said vendors must be allowed to continue selling their wares as an interim measure as that was their only way of survival under the current economic environment, where a majority of people were unemployed.
The opposition party said it will at its inaugural convection in Harare next month, launch its economic blueprint, Holistic Programme for Economic and Social Transformation which shall outline the party’s plan to industrialize and create formal employment to end the suffering of the Zimbabwean people. source-newsday