- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
- CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training them in a skill that can empower them
Tendai Biti MDC Renewal Team Secretary-General yesterday said the plight of vendors lie in changing the government as Zanu-PF has failed to revive the economy.
Biti said vendors must be allowed to continue selling their wares as an interim measure as that was their only way of survival under the current economic environment, where a majority of people were unemployed.
The opposition party said it will at its inaugural convection in Harare next month, launch its economic blueprint, Holistic Programme for Economic and Social Transformation which shall outline the party’s plan to industrialize and create formal employment to end the suffering of the Zimbabwean people. source-newsday