- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
After the Rural Teachers Union (RTUZ) president Mr Obert Masaraure , Obert Masaraure’s uncle and RTUZ Pride Mukono, their assault by kuwadzana police who held them overnight before court appearance this morning and subsequent bail out of custody, the government must have taken the unfolding events over the last 48 hrs and finally saw some sense, in light of the real and pending threat of street protests by the RTUZ on the 4th of january if their demands for bonuses are not met, Zimbabwe’s teacher, today had a sense of relief and breath of fresh air and banking halls were full up with long and winding queues after teachers received their long awaited for ,December salary.
The rest of the civil service employees will be paid on the 5th of January according the Zanu PF regime promises.
There is however widespread concern at the government’s unilateral decision to effect pension deductions from all. By Sibusiso Ngwenya