- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
Mutare:The newly formed Renewal Democrats of Zimbabwe (RDZ) leader, Elton Mangoma, has ruled out any possibility of joining forces with politicians who were sacked by Zanu PF, saying their hands were dripping with blood.
Mangoma, who formed his party after a fall out with ex- finance minister Tendai Biti in their MDC Renewal project, said the likes of former Vice President Joice Mujuru and former Zanu PF National Secretary for Administration Didymus Mutasa have blood in their hands.
“As a matter of principle, we are not going to join hands with the likes of Joice Mujuru and Didymus Mutasa because their hands are dripping with blood.
Our values and principles differ and there are some graves around the province which Mutasa contributed to,” Mangoma told journalists at the Mutare Press Club on Saturday.
The former energy minister said many people in the province suffered a lot in the hands of Mutasa and it was against his party’s principles to join forces with such characters.
“Many people in the province suffered in the hands of Mutasa and we cannot work with them because it’s a betrayal of our people who have borne the brunt of Zanu PF repression. We will not forsake those people,” said Mangoma.
He said Zanu PF should pay full compensation to all victims of political persecution since 1980, adding that they hold government accountable to all the atrocities committed against innocent civilians.
“Zanu PF has to fully compensate the victims of political violence. All the people should be paid. We hold government accountable to the suffering of Zimbabweans,” said Mangoma.
Turning to the issue of the abducted and missing journalist Itai Dzamara, Mangoma said government should shoulder the blame.
“Our party holds government responsible for failing to find the journalist”.
“It`s the duty of any government to protect citizens. If people who abducted him are criminals then government must arrest them.
Our police force is regarded as the best in the region and finding a whole human being should have been an easy task for them,” said Mangoma.
He said his party was working on establishing structure across the country. source-newzimbabwe
photo- Renewal Democrats of Zimbabwe (RDZ) leader, Elton Mangoma