- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
Zimbabwe Republic Police arrested the bus crew who were on their way to South Africa from Bulawayo after discovering the drug contraband in the luggage compartment of the Revival bus.
The incident occurred at the Beitbridge Border Post.
ZRP searched the bus and discovered a 25 litre container with 936 twists of dagga and 4 paper bags of loose dagga stashed in it.
This comes after, two Harare men originally arrested in April 2019, were on Monday sentenced to eight years in jail each for possessing 30 bags of mbanje weighing 710kg, with a street value of $51 000 on public transport.
Harare magistrate Ms Estere Chivasa initially slapped the pair Alphonse Mushanawani and Brighton Dinda (both 28) with 10-year jail sentences each before conditionally suspending two years. More news to follow. Source Byo24. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 177,989 ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,082 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,633 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,215 people