- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
Riot police in Harare today ‘fled’ peaceful protesters who had gathered at Africa Unity Square to mark 17 months since the abduction of Itai Dzamaza.
That was after they refused to accept flowers meant to be a show of peace and love.
“Today Zimbabweans gathered in Africa Unity Square to mark 17 months after the abduction of pro democracy activist Itai Dzamara who was abducted by State security agents on March 9 2015 following a wave of protests against President Robert Mugabe” Crisis Coalition Zimbabwe said.
“Today protesters who were led by Sten Zvorwadza marched towards riot police officers who had been deployed to block the Dzamara commemoration with flowers as a show of peace and love.
“The riot police officers however refused to accept the flowers and retreated into their vehicles”.
Dzamara was allegedly abducted by suspected state security agents in March last year.
Despite a court ruling compelling security agents to find Dzamara, the family accuses the police of showing lack of interest in the matter. source-bulawayo24