- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
Riot police in Harare today ‘fled’ peaceful protesters who had gathered at Africa Unity Square to mark 17 months since the abduction of Itai Dzamaza.
That was after they refused to accept flowers meant to be a show of peace and love.
“Today Zimbabweans gathered in Africa Unity Square to mark 17 months after the abduction of pro democracy activist Itai Dzamara who was abducted by State security agents on March 9 2015 following a wave of protests against President Robert Mugabe” Crisis Coalition Zimbabwe said.
“Today protesters who were led by Sten Zvorwadza marched towards riot police officers who had been deployed to block the Dzamara commemoration with flowers as a show of peace and love.
“The riot police officers however refused to accept the flowers and retreated into their vehicles”.
Dzamara was allegedly abducted by suspected state security agents in March last year.
Despite a court ruling compelling security agents to find Dzamara, the family accuses the police of showing lack of interest in the matter. source-bulawayo24