- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has challenged President Barack Obama by asking his hand in marriage.
His comment comes at the back of the legalization of gay marriage in the United State by the Supreme Court.
Mugabe in his weekly radio interview with Zimbabwe’s national radio Saturday said, “I’ve just concluded since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance thus if it becomes necessary , I shall travel to Washington, D.C. , get down on my knee , and ask his [Obama’s] hand.”
“I can’t understand how this people dare to defy Christ’s explicit orders as our Lord prohibited mankind from sodomy,” said the Zimbabwean leader in an interview with ZBC radio, adding, the American Government is run by pervert, Satan-worshipers who insult the Great American nation.
According to awdnews.com, the American tradition and heritage was based on lofty Christian principles, added Mugabe, but to the detriment of this great nation, America’s corrupt political elite is acting according to their diabolic whims.
Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage, the first ever from a sitting president, came amid growing pressure for the president to clarify his previously muddled opinion, as two senior members of his administration announced personal support for gay marriage and a day after voters in North Carolina approved a state constitutional amendment defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman.
The statement brought an immediate reaction from his prospective opponent at home as well. by Agencies. source-newzimbabwe