- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has challenged President Barack Obama by asking his hand in marriage.
His comment comes at the back of the legalization of gay marriage in the United State by the Supreme Court.
Mugabe in his weekly radio interview with Zimbabwe’s national radio Saturday said, “I’ve just concluded since President Obama endorses the same-sex marriage, advocates homosexual people and enjoys an attractive countenance thus if it becomes necessary , I shall travel to Washington, D.C. , get down on my knee , and ask his [Obama’s] hand.”
“I can’t understand how this people dare to defy Christ’s explicit orders as our Lord prohibited mankind from sodomy,” said the Zimbabwean leader in an interview with ZBC radio, adding, the American Government is run by pervert, Satan-worshipers who insult the Great American nation.
According to awdnews.com, the American tradition and heritage was based on lofty Christian principles, added Mugabe, but to the detriment of this great nation, America’s corrupt political elite is acting according to their diabolic whims.
Obama’s endorsement of gay marriage, the first ever from a sitting president, came amid growing pressure for the president to clarify his previously muddled opinion, as two senior members of his administration announced personal support for gay marriage and a day after voters in North Carolina approved a state constitutional amendment defining marriage as a union between a man and a woman.
The statement brought an immediate reaction from his prospective opponent at home as well. by Agencies. source-newzimbabwe