- Boris Johnson Johnon who is expecting his second child with Carrie is in December confirms he has six children
- AFTER 42 MILION CORONAVIRUS CASES AND OVER 670,000 deaths, US eases coronavirus travel restrictions, re-opening to passengers from the UK, EU and other nations.
- BREAKING NEWS: South Africa Johannesburg's Zimbabwean mayor Jolee Dee Matongo who was elected only last month, has died in a car crash
- A BBC Panorama investigation has found evidence that suggests one of Britain's biggest companies paid a bribe to the former Zimbabwean leader Robert Mugabe
- ANCIENT WORLD'S BIGGEST tree, by volume on Earth, 275ft (83m) General Sherman, about 2,500 years old in California's world-famous Sequoia National Park is wrapped with fire-resistant blankets.
It is apparent that the Zanu PF regime is afraid of the people of Zimbabwe. The regime is now paranoid as it is acutely aware of the fact that millions of Zimbabweans are living in abject poverty and destitution as a direct result of the regime’s misrule, unmitigated corruption and misgovernance.
At a time when more than 90% of the population is living rough, President Robert Mugabe and a large entourage of his hangers – on have decided to embark on an expensive holiday in the Far East; which holiday jamboree is fully funded by the near bankrupt State.
As the largest and most popular political party in Zimbabwe, the MDC would like to call upon Robert Mugabe to cut short his undeserved State – funded holiday and to immediately come back so that he can personally take control of the collapsing national economy. The country is on virtual auto pilot as the nonagenarian President is living it up in the Far East.
Zimbabweans have suffered for too long under the Zanu PF dictatorship that is fronted by President Mugabe. The chains of servitude now have to be unlocked. 2016 should be the Year of The People’s Liberation. By Obert Gutu, MDC-T National Spokesperson