- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
- ZANU PF HAS CONFISCATED a Ford Everest car from Mutinhiri was allocated a Ford Everest car from former Mashonaland East Provincial Affairs minister Ambrose Mutinhiri who quit Zanu pf and launched the opposition National Patriotic Front (NPF), a party by deposed former president Mugabe
ROHR and Vigil activist Sipho Ndlovu has successfully completed two days of his 7 day bike ride which is raising funds for the Zimbabwe Peace Actors’ Platform (ZimPAP). He is currently riding from Birmingham to Oxford. The ride will end on Saturday at the Vigil – he will have covered 326 miles. Please come to the Vigil in numbers on Saturday to welcome him at the end of his valiant ride. To sponsor Sipho, go to: https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/sipho-ndlovu.
The Zimbabwe Action Forum which was scheduled for Saturday 20th May after the Vigil has been postponed because of the unavailability of key personnel. We will keep you posted on the the new date once it has been agreed.
Zimbabwe Vigil Co-ordinators
The Vigil, outside the Zimbabwe Embassy, 429 Strand, London, takes place every Saturday from 14.00 to 18.00 to protest against gross violations of human rights in Zimbabwe. The Vigil which started in October 2002 will continue until internationally-monitored, free and fair elections are held in Zimbabwe. photo-(Left)-Alfred Mukuvari, (second from left) Sipho Ndlovu crouching