- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
On 21st April , Rome the capital of Italy celebrated the Natale di Roma, or the foundation of the Italian capital, annual birthday, its 2,770 th birthday. This is a function centered on the legendary foundation of Rome by Romulus in 753 BC, with events held on the days either side of the anniversary.
Rome influence is shown historically as a powerful city, in the Roman empire which spread out globally and ruled the greater part of the world including Europe, Africa and Britain. Archaeologists studies of the ruins in the city of Rome show that the area had actually been populated since about 1000 BC, but April 753 BC according to history, is symbolically the founding of the city by Romulus and officially marks the beginning of the city of Rome.
Romes is known for iconic buildings including the Vatican, and the Colosseum, and what some people are not aware of, is that Colosseum, which is a Roman amphitheatre , that the Romans used for animal shows and gladiatorial combat, was built with the loot by the Romans in the capture of Judaea and destruction of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem by the then Roman Emperor Vespasian’s son Titus in 70 CE during the First Jewish Revolt.
Roman concrete which is durable , incorporates volcanic ash and sea water and was in use from about 150BC. It is strong, durable and differs from modern day concrete based on Portland cement.because Roman concrete prevents cracks from spreading which is why Roman buildings thousands of years old still stand strong to date.
Rome is a great city, built around seven hills, like Sheffield a scenic city with great views in the UK, a similarity that has to date is not been proven because Sheffield is a hilly city yet, the alleged seven hills cannot exactly be pinpointed. The city’s topography allegedly shows eight discernible hills around Sheffield, and its a lovely hilly and green city with more trees than people, unlike London, Birmingham and Manchester.
www.newzimbabwevision.com had the opportunity to tour the city of Rome, a major forex earner and source of employment for locals all well preserved through historical buildings and ruins including the Vatican, the Colosseum and others pictured here.
photos-This is for you all, Sibusiso Ngwenya , on a whirlwind tour of the historical city of Rome , with my Zimbabwe flag on my shoulder and missing all our www.newzimbabwevision.com followers, in June 2017.
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 146,823 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,155 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,010 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,066 likes and
22,062 followers By Sibusiso Ngwenya