- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
Ms Markle’s father, Mr Thomas Mandell will not be attending the wedding as he is expected to be undergoing some form of heart procedure and Megan Markle who is close to her father, said on Thursday in a statement that she hoped her father could be given space to focus on his health.
Her mother Doria who is the only member of her family to attend the wedding, was rumoured to be walking her daughter down the aisle, but it was announced yesterday that Prince Charles has happily agreed to welcome Megan into the family, walk hisdaughter in law like a companion down the aisle to be married in a service conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby .
Megan Markle is an independant woman who has spent the last night before her wedding, with her mother at the luxury Cliveden House Hotel, in Buckinghamshire, about nine miles north of Windsor Castle.
The marriage itself will be conducted by the ArchBishop of Canterbury in a one hour service before the couple emerge as a married couple and ride the Royal carriage to Windsor castle.
The Bridegroom Prince Harry spend the night 15 miles away at the Dorchester Collection’s Coworth Park in Ascot, with his brother, the Duke of Cambridge. Prince Harry’s grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Phillip 96 will also attend the wedding with Queen Elizabeth.