- NELSON CHAMISA HAS APPOINTED his presidential spokesperson in the MDC-T faction , Dr Nkululeko Nkululeko Mkastos Sibanda, replacing Luke Tamborinyoka, who is reportedly campaigning for the Goromonzi National Assembly seat.
- All Zimbabweans must realise that we face massive uncertainity to the future, and the future depends on us the people uniting and rising up in absolute defiance to oppressive Zanu pf hegemony, military rule, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and secureocrats
- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
Ms Markle’s father, Mr Thomas Mandell will not be attending the wedding as he is expected to be undergoing some form of heart procedure and Megan Markle who is close to her father, said on Thursday in a statement that she hoped her father could be given space to focus on his health.
Her mother Doria who is the only member of her family to attend the wedding, was rumoured to be walking her daughter down the aisle, but it was announced yesterday that Prince Charles has happily agreed to welcome Megan into the family, walk hisdaughter in law like a companion down the aisle to be married in a service conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby .
Megan Markle is an independant woman who has spent the last night before her wedding, with her mother at the luxury Cliveden House Hotel, in Buckinghamshire, about nine miles north of Windsor Castle.
The marriage itself will be conducted by the ArchBishop of Canterbury in a one hour service before the couple emerge as a married couple and ride the Royal carriage to Windsor castle.
The Bridegroom Prince Harry spend the night 15 miles away at the Dorchester Collection’s Coworth Park in Ascot, with his brother, the Duke of Cambridge. Prince Harry’s grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Phillip 96 will also attend the wedding with Queen Elizabeth.