- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a kombi in Manzvire, 10km from Checheche, Manicaland today, with 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers.
- ACCIDENT: AN INTERCAPE BUS from Johannesburg South Africa to Malawi overturned this morning in Nyanda, about 15 kilometres from Masvingo.
- GEORGE HW BUSH, Ex US PRESIDENT (94), father of George W Bush, has died aged 94.
- LABOUR MP LlOYD RUSSELL-MOYLE HAS TOLD told the House of Commons he is HIV positive during a debate about World AIDs Day.
- INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,
Ms Markle’s father, Mr Thomas Mandell will not be attending the wedding as he is expected to be undergoing some form of heart procedure and Megan Markle who is close to her father, said on Thursday in a statement that she hoped her father could be given space to focus on his health.
Her mother Doria who is the only member of her family to attend the wedding, was rumoured to be walking her daughter down the aisle, but it was announced yesterday that Prince Charles has happily agreed to welcome Megan into the family, walk hisdaughter in law like a companion down the aisle to be married in a service conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby .
Megan Markle is an independant woman who has spent the last night before her wedding, with her mother at the luxury Cliveden House Hotel, in Buckinghamshire, about nine miles north of Windsor Castle.
The marriage itself will be conducted by the ArchBishop of Canterbury in a one hour service before the couple emerge as a married couple and ride the Royal carriage to Windsor castle.
The Bridegroom Prince Harry spend the night 15 miles away at the Dorchester Collection’s Coworth Park in Ascot, with his brother, the Duke of Cambridge. Prince Harry’s grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Phillip 96 will also attend the wedding with Queen Elizabeth.