- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
Ms Markle’s father, Mr Thomas Mandell will not be attending the wedding as he is expected to be undergoing some form of heart procedure and Megan Markle who is close to her father, said on Thursday in a statement that she hoped her father could be given space to focus on his health.
Her mother Doria who is the only member of her family to attend the wedding, was rumoured to be walking her daughter down the aisle, but it was announced yesterday that Prince Charles has happily agreed to welcome Megan into the family, walk hisdaughter in law like a companion down the aisle to be married in a service conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby .
Megan Markle is an independant woman who has spent the last night before her wedding, with her mother at the luxury Cliveden House Hotel, in Buckinghamshire, about nine miles north of Windsor Castle.
The marriage itself will be conducted by the ArchBishop of Canterbury in a one hour service before the couple emerge as a married couple and ride the Royal carriage to Windsor castle.
The Bridegroom Prince Harry spend the night 15 miles away at the Dorchester Collection’s Coworth Park in Ascot, with his brother, the Duke of Cambridge. Prince Harry’s grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Phillip 96 will also attend the wedding with Queen Elizabeth.