- ‘Disillusioned' Sir Cliff Richard (78) moves to US for good,- “I think most people know that what I have been through has been pretty traumatic emotionally … It’s been horrible.”
- (ZCTU), agrees with www.newzimbabwevision to destabilise the system, shut down Zimbabwe, making the nation ungovernable!
- SCORES OF CHIREDZI ESSENBY A1 FARMERS receive letters of fast-track land reform programme withdrawal from the Lands ministry
- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
Ms Markle’s father, Mr Thomas Mandell will not be attending the wedding as he is expected to be undergoing some form of heart procedure and Megan Markle who is close to her father, said on Thursday in a statement that she hoped her father could be given space to focus on his health.
Her mother Doria who is the only member of her family to attend the wedding, was rumoured to be walking her daughter down the aisle, but it was announced yesterday that Prince Charles has happily agreed to welcome Megan into the family, walk hisdaughter in law like a companion down the aisle to be married in a service conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby .
Megan Markle is an independant woman who has spent the last night before her wedding, with her mother at the luxury Cliveden House Hotel, in Buckinghamshire, about nine miles north of Windsor Castle.
The marriage itself will be conducted by the ArchBishop of Canterbury in a one hour service before the couple emerge as a married couple and ride the Royal carriage to Windsor castle.
The Bridegroom Prince Harry spend the night 15 miles away at the Dorchester Collection’s Coworth Park in Ascot, with his brother, the Duke of Cambridge. Prince Harry’s grandfather, the Duke of Edinburgh, Prince Phillip 96 will also attend the wedding with Queen Elizabeth.