- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
Rugare Gumbo, a former Zanu PF stalwart, who was one of the first key figures to fall, in the ruthless Zanu PF purge of December 2014, has declared that Zanu PF can keep their heroes acre to themselves as long as they intend to to use the honour of burial at the heroes acre as symbolic of or a reward for loyalty to Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe.
Rugare Gumbo’s outburst was triggered by Mugabe and his Zanu PF’s failure to honour the late Zanu PF stalwart Amos Midzi, who died recently, and who was buried at Glen Forest Cemetery in Harare on Saturday.
Rugare Gumbo stated that he is not bothered about being denied a hero status as he owns his own land, thus has his own heroes acre, family and friends and did not participate in the armed struggle for heroes status but rather to free the people of Zimbabwe from colonial oppression. Sibusiso Ngwenya.