- ZANU PF has a huge advantage , with huge billboards and banners of Mnangagwa on buildings, across the country, imported hundreds of new vehicles, a US$200 million war chest along with receiving US$6m from Zimbabwe's treasury
- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
Rugare Gumbo, a former Zanu PF stalwart, who was one of the first key figures to fall, in the ruthless Zanu PF purge of December 2014, has declared that Zanu PF can keep their heroes acre to themselves as long as they intend to to use the honour of burial at the heroes acre as symbolic of or a reward for loyalty to Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe.
Rugare Gumbo’s outburst was triggered by Mugabe and his Zanu PF’s failure to honour the late Zanu PF stalwart Amos Midzi, who died recently, and who was buried at Glen Forest Cemetery in Harare on Saturday.
Rugare Gumbo stated that he is not bothered about being denied a hero status as he owns his own land, thus has his own heroes acre, family and friends and did not participate in the armed struggle for heroes status but rather to free the people of Zimbabwe from colonial oppression. Sibusiso Ngwenya.