- CIVIL SERVANTS REJECT 76% salary hike to (RTGS1 000 /US10 per month as meaningless against the inflation in Zimbabwe
- CHAMISA , Crown Council leader Ncube, Social Democracy Forum and Ibhetshu lika Zulu SG Fuzwayo visit Ndiweni at Khami prison
- MATEBELELAND, MUST stay loyal to founding father Joshua Nkomo, and vote Zanu-PF, says SK Moyo
- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
THE Zifa presidency post will certainly give Zimbabweans an interesting end to the year and start to the festive season as its set to deliver some explosive outcomes.
Just when we thought its all over, ladies and gentleman, sorry to say but it looks like the ‘fat lady has not sung yet, because another big name has entered the race.
The latest candidate to field his interest in the post of ZIFA president , is none other than , South Africa-based businessman Trevor Carelse Juul, formerly a ZIFA president.
Trevor Carelse Juul is not a new name in the field of Zimbabwean football, as he is associated with the rise of the highly successful famous Dream Team and its selection of great players.
Many will remember Trevor Carelse Juul who not only played for eagles and Dynamos teams at an early age but also became a football coach at 26, rising to the post of ZIFA chairmen in the early 1990s.
Juul eventually left office in 1993 when he was replaced by Leo Mugabe, the president’s nephew as ZIFA chairman.
He is a man known to have the welfare of the football players at heart and based on his experience as a player, a coach and former ZIFA chairman, he stands out as a highly credible candidate for the post , in comparison to people like Phillip Chiyangwa, another of Mugabe’s nephews.
It is now official that Trevor Carelse Juul is the latest individual to declare his interest to succeed Cuthbert Dube in ZIFA presidency.
The final list of successful candidates will be announced by November 15 in preparation for the elections which will be conducted on the 5th of December 2015, in what is slowly inching towards becoming a politically explosive ending. by Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Trevor Carelse Juul