- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
Tokyo Sexwale, a sixty two year old South African businessman, an Oil and Diamond Magnate and also a former political prisoner at the time of of apartheid rule, and also a close former friend of Madiba or Nelson Mandela, having spent 13 years together at the Robben Island prison ,has been urged to field his candidacy for the Fifa presidency, by several key personalities in football circles.
Fifa, the world cup football governing body, has been riddled with scandal of late, the most prominent being 14 sports marketing executives and soccer officials, including several from FIFA, being indicted in the United States on bribery, money laundering and wire fraud charges.
Tokyo Sexwale is not new to the Fifa world, having served on FIFA’s anti-discrimination task force and also being a founding member of the Makana FA, which was the unofficial soccer organization for apartheid-era prisoners on Robben Island.