- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Tokyo Sexwale, a sixty two year old South African businessman, an Oil and Diamond Magnate and also a former political prisoner at the time of of apartheid rule, and also a close former friend of Madiba or Nelson Mandela, having spent 13 years together at the Robben Island prison ,has been urged to field his candidacy for the Fifa presidency, by several key personalities in football circles.
Fifa, the world cup football governing body, has been riddled with scandal of late, the most prominent being 14 sports marketing executives and soccer officials, including several from FIFA, being indicted in the United States on bribery, money laundering and wire fraud charges.
Tokyo Sexwale is not new to the Fifa world, having served on FIFA’s anti-discrimination task force and also being a founding member of the Makana FA, which was the unofficial soccer organization for apartheid-era prisoners on Robben Island.