- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
South Africa’s Political commentator, media entrepreneur Justice Malala twitted saying Hove was driven out of the country by Mugabe.
He wrote “Zimbabwe’s Chenjerai Hove died in Norway, exiled from his own home by the man lauded by some among us as a ‘champion of the people,”.
That attracted Moyo’s eye as he responded: “Sad about Hove. He was a great son of the soil who’s gone too soon. But it’s sick to claim President Mugabe exiled him!”.
Born on February 9, 1956 in Mazvihwa near Zvishavane, Hove attended Kutama Mission and Marist Brothers Dete schools before studying at the University of South Africa and the University of Zimbabwe.
At the time of his death Hove was living in exile as the Mugabe in residence at Brown University’s Watson Institute for International Studies. by Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24News