- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
South Africa’s Political commentator, media entrepreneur Justice Malala twitted saying Hove was driven out of the country by Mugabe.
He wrote “Zimbabwe’s Chenjerai Hove died in Norway, exiled from his own home by the man lauded by some among us as a ‘champion of the people,”.
That attracted Moyo’s eye as he responded: “Sad about Hove. He was a great son of the soil who’s gone too soon. But it’s sick to claim President Mugabe exiled him!”.
Born on February 9, 1956 in Mazvihwa near Zvishavane, Hove attended Kutama Mission and Marist Brothers Dete schools before studying at the University of South Africa and the University of Zimbabwe.
At the time of his death Hove was living in exile as the Mugabe in residence at Brown University’s Watson Institute for International Studies. by Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24News