- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
South Africa’s Political commentator, media entrepreneur Justice Malala twitted saying Hove was driven out of the country by Mugabe.
He wrote “Zimbabwe’s Chenjerai Hove died in Norway, exiled from his own home by the man lauded by some among us as a ‘champion of the people,”.
That attracted Moyo’s eye as he responded: “Sad about Hove. He was a great son of the soil who’s gone too soon. But it’s sick to claim President Mugabe exiled him!”.
Born on February 9, 1956 in Mazvihwa near Zvishavane, Hove attended Kutama Mission and Marist Brothers Dete schools before studying at the University of South Africa and the University of Zimbabwe.
At the time of his death Hove was living in exile as the Mugabe in residence at Brown University’s Watson Institute for International Studies. by Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24News