- DONALD TRUMP CONCEDES AND SAYS HE WILL LEAVE WHITE HOUSE if electoral college votes for Joe Biden.
- TRUMP PUSHING THROUGH DOZENS OF LAST MINUTE POLICY CHANGES – including use of firing squads-Five more federal executions are scheduled in the weeks before Joe Biden enters the White House
- WAR VETERANS HAVE APPROACHED THE HIGH COURT DEMANDING US$364 000 and $78 000 each in pension arrears, dating back to 2008 when they claim to have been denied their dues despite government's undertaking to pay them and send their children to school, among other benefits..
- BULAWAYO GIRLS College closes due to Covid-19 detected after an Upper Six students leavers’ party.
- ZIM proposes the removal of second-hand vehicles aged 10 years and above, from the Open General Import Licence.
South Africa’s Political commentator, media entrepreneur Justice Malala twitted saying Hove was driven out of the country by Mugabe.
He wrote “Zimbabwe’s Chenjerai Hove died in Norway, exiled from his own home by the man lauded by some among us as a ‘champion of the people,”.
That attracted Moyo’s eye as he responded: “Sad about Hove. He was a great son of the soil who’s gone too soon. But it’s sick to claim President Mugabe exiled him!”.
Born on February 9, 1956 in Mazvihwa near Zvishavane, Hove attended Kutama Mission and Marist Brothers Dete schools before studying at the University of South Africa and the University of Zimbabwe.
At the time of his death Hove was living in exile as the Mugabe in residence at Brown University’s Watson Institute for International Studies. by Thobekile Zhou. Source: Byo24News