- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
Zimbabwe’s war veterans who are well known for leading the chaos, corruption and destruction of farming the backbone of Zimbabwe’s economy, once the bread basket feeding the whole of Africa, now a basket case for charity, are pushing the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, to declaree the anti-sanctions day (25 October) as a public holiday. This demand follows, the Sadc countries declaration that 25 October the will be a dayof solidarity against alleged illegal sanctions imposed upon Zimbabwe.
Douglas Mahiya the Zanu-PF’s secretary for Welfare Services for War Veterans, War Collaborators, Ex-political prisoners, Detainees and Restrictees claims 25 October is an important day for the Zimbabwe, and everyone must be supportive of that day, because Sadc region is supporting Zimbabwe who claims that MDC-Alliance and its leaders are a clique of misguided misdirected, politically immature people bent on causing disharmony in a peaceful Zimbabwe,who still give the white man support to suppress the black Zimbabweans.
Mahiya added that sanctions are not only a threat to Zimbabwe, but the region at large. Sibusiso Ngwenya-herald
Mahiya claims that “Sanctions are meant to punish a nation in order for imperialism to take charge of the economy of that particular country,”
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 223,029 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,323 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,233 likes
Followed by 12,439