- TWENTY-SEVEN MBT TRANSPORT BUS passengers heading for Beitbridge were early yesterday robbed of thousands of dollars in money and valuables by three gunmen, just after the Lutumba tollgate along the Beitbridge-Masvingo highway approximately 20 kilometres before Beitbridge border town.
- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
Zimbabwe’s war veterans who are well known for leading the chaos, corruption and destruction of farming the backbone of Zimbabwe’s economy, once the bread basket feeding the whole of Africa, now a basket case for charity, are pushing the militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime, to declaree the anti-sanctions day (25 October) as a public holiday. This demand follows, the Sadc countries declaration that 25 October the will be a dayof solidarity against alleged illegal sanctions imposed upon Zimbabwe.
Douglas Mahiya the Zanu-PF’s secretary for Welfare Services for War Veterans, War Collaborators, Ex-political prisoners, Detainees and Restrictees claims 25 October is an important day for the Zimbabwe, and everyone must be supportive of that day, because Sadc region is supporting Zimbabwe who claims that MDC-Alliance and its leaders are a clique of misguided misdirected, politically immature people bent on causing disharmony in a peaceful Zimbabwe,who still give the white man support to suppress the black Zimbabweans.
Mahiya added that sanctions are not only a threat to Zimbabwe, but the region at large. Sibusiso Ngwenya-herald
Mahiya claims that “Sanctions are meant to punish a nation in order for imperialism to take charge of the economy of that particular country,”
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Zimbabwe Global News 223,029 members
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,323 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,233 likes
Followed by 12,439