- Paul Ngwenya funeral service- 9:00am USA Carlifornia time on Friday 30-07-21 at Bobbitt Memorial Chapel 1299 E. Highland Avenue San Bernardino, CA 92404.
- COVID Vaccine passports have effectively been introduced in England after a change to the NHS app : “You may need to show your NHS Covid Pass at places that have chosen to use the service”.
- Janet Banana 83, the widow of Zimbabwe's first president Canaan Banana has died from a kidney ailment .
- 'Drivers caught not wearing seat belts face 3 points on licence and a driving ban'.
- 79 people succumbed to Covid-19 in the last 24 hours in Zimbabwe
ZIMBABWE PETROL PRICE RISE in a week since the last increase is not now $9.09 per litre. ZERA announced the new prices on social media Sunday evening. The price of Petrol will now be $9.09 cents, slightly up from $9.01. Diesel will now be at $9.27, up from $9.06, a price increase set 3 August 2019 only a week ago.
The Minister of Finance and Economic Development Mthuli Ncubesaid claimed he would like the fuel price to go up to the equivalent of US $1 hence the frequent price increases.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says that fuel price increase is always matched by basic food and day to day items increases or shortages in shops because of the instability amd unpredictable nature of the shambolic Mnangagwa Militarised Zanu pf economic policies. Anyone who falsely believes that the forthcoming MDC mother of all protests starting 16 August 2019 will not brimg change, is living on cloud nine. Wake up Zimbabwe….16 August 2019, everyone out in the streets and lets destabilise the oppressive regime and make Zimbabwe ungovernable until effective Electoral Reforms are put in place, no going back home no matter how long it takes to clean up the last vestiges of Zanu pf. Mugabe is gone, Mnangagwa and his militarised Zanu pf will fall! The power is in your hands, the people have the power! ..Sibusiso Ngwenya.