- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Serena Williams (33) now holds every major title at the same time after successfully finishing her second ‘Serena Slam’ of, arguably an admirable and most extraordinary tennis sport career after the American, sports star , beat Garbine Muguruza, the No 20 seed from Spain, 6-4, winning her 21st Grand Slam singles title.
Serena Williams at 33 is now the oldest female Slam winner in the Open era and holds all four tennis titles, namely the US Open, Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon singles titles at the same time, a feat she previously achieved in 2003, and certainly one that wont be so easy for contenders to upset soon by Sibusiso Ngwenya.
photo-telegraph.uk- Serena Williams beats Garbine Muguruza in Wimbledon 2015 final to claim ‘Serena Slam’ to hold all four grand slams