- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
Serena Williams (33) now holds every major title at the same time after successfully finishing her second ‘Serena Slam’ of, arguably an admirable and most extraordinary tennis sport career after the American, sports star , beat Garbine Muguruza, the No 20 seed from Spain, 6-4, winning her 21st Grand Slam singles title.
Serena Williams at 33 is now the oldest female Slam winner in the Open era and holds all four tennis titles, namely the US Open, Australian Open, French Open and Wimbledon singles titles at the same time, a feat she previously achieved in 2003, and certainly one that wont be so easy for contenders to upset soon by Sibusiso Ngwenya.
photo-telegraph.uk- Serena Williams beats Garbine Muguruza in Wimbledon 2015 final to claim ‘Serena Slam’ to hold all four grand slams