- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Harare City Council has reportedly destroyed several house constructed by the Old Mutual close to Eastlea amid revelations most of the structures were build illegal.
According to sources the houses were destroyed midnight yesterday much to the surprise of the residents amid accusations that some war veterans were behind the demolitions.
Some of the houses were build by the Old Mutual and the council deemed them as illegal structures.Harare residents Trust said the demolitions were at the instigation of Old Mutual, in collaboration with the City of Harare.
“The victims are mostly foreigners, mostly from the East and Central Africa. War veterans, who operated from the IT Centre, also fell victim to the latest demolitions. The victims have been operating at this place between Robert Mugabe Way and Wyne Street,” said the trust. source-bulawayo24