- BULAWAYO Council (BCC) clinics have no viral load testing (VLT) machines ,critical in anti-retroviral treatment (ART) for HIV-positive patients.
- ZIM has 1,3 million hiv+ve and 8 000 new patients a year yet gvt can't raise US$6 million for donor antiretroviral funding, Mnangagwa spent 1million flying last month
- 'TWO Bulawayo brothers, crime family Sydney and Addmore Gwatsvaira tortured, killed and their bodies dumped on a farm in South Africa'
- NEW LAW: Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA)s "gagging clauses " to stop people disclosing informationwill be reformed and banned.
- KING Lobengula descendants say they want the government to return the Sauerstown Bulawayo State House land to restore their heritage.
Harare City Council has reportedly destroyed several house constructed by the Old Mutual close to Eastlea amid revelations most of the structures were build illegal.
According to sources the houses were destroyed midnight yesterday much to the surprise of the residents amid accusations that some war veterans were behind the demolitions.
Some of the houses were build by the Old Mutual and the council deemed them as illegal structures.Harare residents Trust said the demolitions were at the instigation of Old Mutual, in collaboration with the City of Harare.
“The victims are mostly foreigners, mostly from the East and Central Africa. War veterans, who operated from the IT Centre, also fell victim to the latest demolitions. The victims have been operating at this place between Robert Mugabe Way and Wyne Street,” said the trust. source-bulawayo24