- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
According to the Standard, Muserere said during a tour of the city’s Firle Farm sewage processing plant in Harare on Friday, that the misuse of the sewage system through acts such as baby dumping contributed to about 50% of blockages.
“At least once every two weeks we come across a foetus that would have been dumped in the sewages.
“In 2004 we came across three bodies of men with hands tied behind their backs. We have also come across one middle-aged woman whom we think may have been murdered,” he said.
“That is just part of the challenges that we encounter here at the plant. We have huge deposits of clothes, spoons, rags, brooms and a lot of other stuff that should never be found in the sewer. Source: the standard