- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
Highlanders had indicated that it was not fulfilling the game as it could not assemble a team.This afternoon, Zifa said the cancellation was due to the burial of the national hero, Aguy Georgias at the national heroes acre tomorrow (Tuesday).
Below is the full Zifa statement :
21 December 2015
CANCELLATION OF THE ZIFA UNITY CUP
The Zimbabwe Football Association would like to inform the football fraternity and the nation of the cancellation of the 2015 ZIFA Unity Cup.
The cancellation has been compelled by the burial of the national hero, Cde Aguy Georgias at the national heroes acre tomorrow (Tuesday).
The Zimbabwe remains grateful to Dynamos, Caps United and Bulawayo City who had agreed to participate.
Meanwhile the Association joins the nation in mourning Cde Aguy Georgias.
Our thoughts and prayers are with Georgias family in this time of grief and we encourage them to seek comfort and solace in the almighty.
May his soul rest in eternal peace.
DR PHILLIP CHIYANGWA