- A SENIOR SCOTLAND YARD officer has been convicted of possessing a video showing a child being sexually abused.
- Swedish prosecutors drop their preliminary investigation into rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ending a seven-year legal standoff.
- BULAWAYO BULLY BOY (16) arrested for allegedly demanding protection fee and stabbing another boy (16) thrice with an Okapi knife
- Johanne Masowe eChishanu apostolic sect leader Edward Manyara (67) has died in an accident at Maplanka area, along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA APPOINTS two new Permanent Secretaries, Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina and Dr John Basera
Pound is said to have lured his three unsuspecting children, Nyasha (8), Armotrel (12) and Diana (16) to a nearby mine shaft at Fern Creek golf course about two kilometres from Shurugwi town.
Pound’s uncle, Tinos Mungenge said his nephew is suspected to have poisoned his children with cyanide.
After committing the murder, Pound is said to have called his friend, Simeon Matare and gave him directions to where they would find the bodies of his children.
He later proceeded to his rural home in Mukandapi, Shurugwi where he committed suicide.
Five family members have now died in the space of a few days, two of them by suicide and three by murder and relatives are in shock.
Over the weekend, Brian Phiri, a family member committed suicide by drinking cyanide.
The wife of the late, Pound recovering at Shurugwi Hospital after collapsing at the crime scene.
Bodies of the Pound, Phiri, Nyasha, Armotrel and Diana are at Shurugwi mortuary.
The burials are expected on Thursday in Mukandapi after post-mortem results.