- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel eascalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
Pound is said to have lured his three unsuspecting children, Nyasha (8), Armotrel (12) and Diana (16) to a nearby mine shaft at Fern Creek golf course about two kilometres from Shurugwi town.
Pound’s uncle, Tinos Mungenge said his nephew is suspected to have poisoned his children with cyanide.
After committing the murder, Pound is said to have called his friend, Simeon Matare and gave him directions to where they would find the bodies of his children.
He later proceeded to his rural home in Mukandapi, Shurugwi where he committed suicide.
Five family members have now died in the space of a few days, two of them by suicide and three by murder and relatives are in shock.
Over the weekend, Brian Phiri, a family member committed suicide by drinking cyanide.
The wife of the late, Pound recovering at Shurugwi Hospital after collapsing at the crime scene.
Bodies of the Pound, Phiri, Nyasha, Armotrel and Diana are at Shurugwi mortuary.
The burials are expected on Thursday in Mukandapi after post-mortem results.