- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
Pound is said to have lured his three unsuspecting children, Nyasha (8), Armotrel (12) and Diana (16) to a nearby mine shaft at Fern Creek golf course about two kilometres from Shurugwi town.
Pound’s uncle, Tinos Mungenge said his nephew is suspected to have poisoned his children with cyanide.
After committing the murder, Pound is said to have called his friend, Simeon Matare and gave him directions to where they would find the bodies of his children.
He later proceeded to his rural home in Mukandapi, Shurugwi where he committed suicide.
Five family members have now died in the space of a few days, two of them by suicide and three by murder and relatives are in shock.
Over the weekend, Brian Phiri, a family member committed suicide by drinking cyanide.
The wife of the late, Pound recovering at Shurugwi Hospital after collapsing at the crime scene.
Bodies of the Pound, Phiri, Nyasha, Armotrel and Diana are at Shurugwi mortuary.
The burials are expected on Thursday in Mukandapi after post-mortem results.