- Paul Ngwenya funeral service- 9:00am USA Carlifornia time on Friday 30-07-21 at Bobbitt Memorial Chapel 1299 E. Highland Avenue San Bernardino, CA 92404.
- COVID Vaccine passports have effectively been introduced in England after a change to the NHS app : “You may need to show your NHS Covid Pass at places that have chosen to use the service”.
- Janet Banana 83, the widow of Zimbabwe's first president Canaan Banana has died from a kidney ailment .
- 'Drivers caught not wearing seat belts face 3 points on licence and a driving ban'.
- 79 people succumbed to Covid-19 in the last 24 hours in Zimbabwe
Pound is said to have lured his three unsuspecting children, Nyasha (8), Armotrel (12) and Diana (16) to a nearby mine shaft at Fern Creek golf course about two kilometres from Shurugwi town.
Pound’s uncle, Tinos Mungenge said his nephew is suspected to have poisoned his children with cyanide.
After committing the murder, Pound is said to have called his friend, Simeon Matare and gave him directions to where they would find the bodies of his children.
He later proceeded to his rural home in Mukandapi, Shurugwi where he committed suicide.
Five family members have now died in the space of a few days, two of them by suicide and three by murder and relatives are in shock.
Over the weekend, Brian Phiri, a family member committed suicide by drinking cyanide.
The wife of the late, Pound recovering at Shurugwi Hospital after collapsing at the crime scene.
Bodies of the Pound, Phiri, Nyasha, Armotrel and Diana are at Shurugwi mortuary.
The burials are expected on Thursday in Mukandapi after post-mortem results.