- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
The man who produced everyone of the Beatles records, a man commonly referred to as the ‘Fifth Beatle’ over a career that stretched a total of five decades, Sir George Martin has died at the age of 90.
He is credited with signing up the Beatles band, in a very successful career, reinventing pop, and producing more than 700 records, including all the Beatles 30 hit singles and producing dozens of artists such as Sting. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
Photo-Genius-Sir George Martin