- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Local Government minister Savior Kasukuwere has flatly denied owning a 50 bedroom house in Harare.
On Sunday, twitter users fronted by Alpha Media Holdings chairman Trevor Ncube and popular social media user under the name @maDube_ took Kasukuwere to task on the house ownership.
Ncube had challenged the minister to come clean on the house.
Posted Ncube “So if you @Hon_Kasukuwere don’t own this house who is the actual real owner? Soon we will know
Hon S Kasukuwere “.
Kasukuwere responded “@TrevorNcube @ @ali_naka @ali_naka Wamagaisa Sir that’s not my house . Ask the owner were he got the money . You are asking the wrong man !”
Ncube continued “My brother @Hon_Kasukuwere this answer might come back to bite. Internet does not forget
“Nope. Let us have the title deeds @Hon_Kasukuwere”.
Concerned Citizen under username of @Muzimba1980 said “@Hon_Kasukuwere @TrevorNcube @ali_naka well well well look who is denying their house? Corruption is catching up?”.by Thobekile Zhou. source-byo24