- A 19-YEAR-OLD BULAWAYO DOMESTIC WORKER FOUGHT OFF two knife-wielding men and sent them fleeing after they broke into a house and tried to rape her and her employer's daughters aged seven and 14 years,
- MDC-T National Council, the Supreme-decision-making body in between Congresses met today deliberated on key issues affecting the partyand fired the MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe
- MUGABE:-BLAME NDEBELES, ZAPU AND ZIPRA FOR GUKURAHUNDI
- The Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ) Secretary - General Mr Raymond Majongwe has threatened to take the government to court for failing to address hunger and schooling equipment for school children after 38 years of independence.
- MDC-T NATIONAL CHAIRMAN LOVEMORE MOYO, YESTERDAY QUIT BOTH HIS POSITION AND MDC T PARTY citing, among other issues, what he called the unconstitutional power grab by leader Mr Nelson Chamisa.
Several days ago, Mugabe’s cousin, the corrupt, former Zimbabwe Minister of Finance, Ignatius Chombo declared that is willing to take up full time farming or return to teaching in bid to secure freedom from military detention in a bail statement to the High Court through his lawyer Lovemore Madhuku
Just a day ago, Chombo actually, wrote to Zimbabwe’s new President Emmerson Mnangagwa and offered to work under Mnangagwa in any capacity, arguably a most passionate congratulatory message to Mnangagwa, written from his hospital bed and declaring his committed loyalty and support for Mnangagwa.
Just like all deceitful Zanu pf who will always go where their bread is buttered, the controversial Harare Businessman who calls himself ‘Sir’ Wickness Chivayo is now seen cosying up to Mnangagwa, a sign that he has fled the Grace mugabe G40 faction for the Mnangagwa Team Lacoste. DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya