- It is reported that Movement for Democratic Change (MDC T) treasurer, former Chimanimani member of parliament Roy Bennett and his wife‚ Heather‚ died today in a helicopter crash in Canada.
- The coup, named Operation Restore Legacy, was about keeping the Joint Operation Command Junta in power at all cost
- At least 30 senior police police officers from rank of Senior Assistant Commissioners who were seen as aligned to deposed former President Robert Mugabe have been dismissed.
- 'Mugabe fall is a step forward and, Mnangagwa and Chiwenga onto presidency is a thousand steps backwards' -online petition to have Mnangagwa and Chiwenga indicted at the International Criminal Court (ICC) for human rights abuses
- BOND NOTES WILL STAY in circulation, Finance and Economic Planning Minister Patrick Chinamasa, people say 'NO diaspora votes, no elections, else we become an African sh*thole country !
Several days ago, Mugabe’s cousin, the corrupt, former Zimbabwe Minister of Finance, Ignatius Chombo declared that is willing to take up full time farming or return to teaching in bid to secure freedom from military detention in a bail statement to the High Court through his lawyer Lovemore Madhuku
Just a day ago, Chombo actually, wrote to Zimbabwe’s new President Emmerson Mnangagwa and offered to work under Mnangagwa in any capacity, arguably a most passionate congratulatory message to Mnangagwa, written from his hospital bed and declaring his committed loyalty and support for Mnangagwa.
Just like all deceitful Zanu pf who will always go where their bread is buttered, the controversial Harare Businessman who calls himself ‘Sir’ Wickness Chivayo is now seen cosying up to Mnangagwa, a sign that he has fled the Grace mugabe G40 faction for the Mnangagwa Team Lacoste. DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya