- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
Several days ago, Mugabe’s cousin, the corrupt, former Zimbabwe Minister of Finance, Ignatius Chombo declared that is willing to take up full time farming or return to teaching in bid to secure freedom from military detention in a bail statement to the High Court through his lawyer Lovemore Madhuku
Just a day ago, Chombo actually, wrote to Zimbabwe’s new President Emmerson Mnangagwa and offered to work under Mnangagwa in any capacity, arguably a most passionate congratulatory message to Mnangagwa, written from his hospital bed and declaring his committed loyalty and support for Mnangagwa.
Just like all deceitful Zanu pf who will always go where their bread is buttered, the controversial Harare Businessman who calls himself ‘Sir’ Wickness Chivayo is now seen cosying up to Mnangagwa, a sign that he has fled the Grace mugabe G40 faction for the Mnangagwa Team Lacoste. DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya