- 'IT WILL BE MANDATORY FOR newly qualified teachers to know at least four of the 16 Zimbabwe’s official languages'-Professor Amon Murwira
- ' MDC protests were banned, because of MDC-Alliance’s incitement of violence and contraband of catapults and stones'-Sibusiso Moyo
- MDC PLEADS WITH International community to haul Mnangagwa to the ICC over human rights abuses
- Kambarami abducted ,dreadlocks shaved off with glass, MDC chair Tabitha and 7 others arrested, ex VP, Mphoko fled Zacc at high speed, Ndiweni jailed 18 months
- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
Five died on the spot, while one died on admission at Zvishavane hospital.
Another six who were critically injured have since been transferred to Mpilo Central Hospital in Bulawayo.
The accident occurred when a Toyota Granvia which transports the children to school veered off the road and rolled several times before it landed on its road.
It is believed that they were 22 children on board.
Ten are admitted at Zvishavane hospital.
Eyewitnesses who spoke to ZBC over the phone say the driver was speeding and lost control of the vehicle which then veered off the road and rolled several times before landing on its roof.
However, police are still attending to the accident scene.Source: zbc