- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
A MAN from Inyathi in Bubi District, Matabeleland North province who allegedly ganged up with his mother and fatally struck his father with an axe before the woman attempted to conceal the murder, has been arrested.
Musawenkosi Ncube (18) who had been on the run after allegedly axing his father Mr Sipho Ncube (42) more than a week ago, a crime his mother Beauty Ncube (40) allegedly tried to cover up, was arrested at the weekend.
Mr Ncube died at Mpilo Central Hospital last Wednesday due to injuries sustained during the attack.
Beauty allegedly attempted to conceal the murder by giving a false report to the police that the deceased was injured after he fell on a rake.
Beauty and Musawenkosi of Mahlabathini village jointly appeared before Bulawayo magistrate Ms Nomasiko Ndlovu facing a murder charge and they were remanded in custody to January 30.
Prosecuting, Mr George Rufumoyo said on January 5, the deceased and his wife had a misunderstanding in which Mr Ncube accused Beauty of engaging in an extra-marital affair with another man.
“The dispute degenerated into a fight resulting in the deceased striking Beauty on the head with a harrow,” said Mr Rufumoyo.
The court heard that when Musawenkosi discovered that his mother was under attack, he picked an axe and allegedly struck his father once on the head. Beauty hit the deceased once on the ribs.
The deceased died three days later at Mpilo Central Hospital where he had been admitted.
It is alleged that Beauty tried to cover up the crime by allegedly lying that her husband was drunk and fell onto a rake.
A report was made to the police leading to the two accused persons’ arrest. Musawenkosi who had been on the run was arrested following a tip off. chronicleWELCOME EVERYONE: 287,770 MEMBERS, A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuous encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, pollution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:1) Zimbabwe Global News 287,770 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,542 people like this and 24,580 people follow thisManages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,812https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10211107528700959/?t=2