- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
Zambian immigration on Saturday deported , controversial South African music performer Zodwa Wabantu. This arose after Zambian authorities, vowed she would not be allowed to perform in Zambia as she has a habit of dancing without panties according to her promoter Lucky Munakampe who claimed that no reasons were given for her deportation.
Zodwa Wabantu was due to wow the crowd with her perfomance at an album launch later today on Saturday evening however on arrival at the Kenneth Kaunda international airport she was swiftly deported by Zambian authorities.
Zambia’s religious affairs minister Godfridah Sumaili declared last week that the music performer Zodwa Wabantu would not be allowed to perform in Zambia, a Christian nation where morality and ethics have to be followed.
He said that ‘We don’t expect a woman to dance without underwear’
In 2017 the Zimbabwe censorship board barred Zodwa Wabantu from performing at an annual carnival after a public spirited protest by a local actress Anne Nhira, however the censorship board backtracked and allowed her to perform at a private venue, although Zodwa Wabantu refused to do so in fear for her own safety. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya