- US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
- FESTIVE SEASON ACCIDENTS: At least 40 people died last night after a Brooklyn bus from Zvishavane to the South Africa Musina exploded into flames on Thursday night.
- CHAMISA 'brands supporters as “stupid” for undertaking an unnecessary demonstration that resulted in the death of 6 people' and damage to property on 1 August 2018.
- CARLIFORNIA WILDFIRES -63 DEAD, 600 MISSING-The death toll continues to rise in Carlifornia where two major fires are still burning and several fires have been contained.
- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
Zambian immigration on Saturday deported , controversial South African music performer Zodwa Wabantu. This arose after Zambian authorities, vowed she would not be allowed to perform in Zambia as she has a habit of dancing without panties according to her promoter Lucky Munakampe who claimed that no reasons were given for her deportation.
Zodwa Wabantu was due to wow the crowd with her perfomance at an album launch later today on Saturday evening however on arrival at the Kenneth Kaunda international airport she was swiftly deported by Zambian authorities.
Zambia’s religious affairs minister Godfridah Sumaili declared last week that the music performer Zodwa Wabantu would not be allowed to perform in Zambia, a Christian nation where morality and ethics have to be followed.
He said that ‘We don’t expect a woman to dance without underwear’
In 2017 the Zimbabwe censorship board barred Zodwa Wabantu from performing at an annual carnival after a public spirited protest by a local actress Anne Nhira, however the censorship board backtracked and allowed her to perform at a private venue, although Zodwa Wabantu refused to do so in fear for her own safety. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya