- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
Zambian immigration on Saturday deported , controversial South African music performer Zodwa Wabantu. This arose after Zambian authorities, vowed she would not be allowed to perform in Zambia as she has a habit of dancing without panties according to her promoter Lucky Munakampe who claimed that no reasons were given for her deportation.
Zodwa Wabantu was due to wow the crowd with her perfomance at an album launch later today on Saturday evening however on arrival at the Kenneth Kaunda international airport she was swiftly deported by Zambian authorities.
Zambia’s religious affairs minister Godfridah Sumaili declared last week that the music performer Zodwa Wabantu would not be allowed to perform in Zambia, a Christian nation where morality and ethics have to be followed.
He said that ‘We don’t expect a woman to dance without underwear’
In 2017 the Zimbabwe censorship board barred Zodwa Wabantu from performing at an annual carnival after a public spirited protest by a local actress Anne Nhira, however the censorship board backtracked and allowed her to perform at a private venue, although Zodwa Wabantu refused to do so in fear for her own safety. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya