- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Zambian immigration on Saturday deported , controversial South African music performer Zodwa Wabantu. This arose after Zambian authorities, vowed she would not be allowed to perform in Zambia as she has a habit of dancing without panties according to her promoter Lucky Munakampe who claimed that no reasons were given for her deportation.
Zodwa Wabantu was due to wow the crowd with her perfomance at an album launch later today on Saturday evening however on arrival at the Kenneth Kaunda international airport she was swiftly deported by Zambian authorities.
Zambia’s religious affairs minister Godfridah Sumaili declared last week that the music performer Zodwa Wabantu would not be allowed to perform in Zambia, a Christian nation where morality and ethics have to be followed.
He said that ‘We don’t expect a woman to dance without underwear’
In 2017 the Zimbabwe censorship board barred Zodwa Wabantu from performing at an annual carnival after a public spirited protest by a local actress Anne Nhira, however the censorship board backtracked and allowed her to perform at a private venue, although Zodwa Wabantu refused to do so in fear for her own safety. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya