- ‘Disillusioned' Sir Cliff Richard (78) moves to US for good,- “I think most people know that what I have been through has been pretty traumatic emotionally … It’s been horrible.”
- (ZCTU), agrees with www.newzimbabwevision to destabilise the system, shut down Zimbabwe, making the nation ungovernable!
- SCORES OF CHIREDZI ESSENBY A1 FARMERS receive letters of fast-track land reform programme withdrawal from the Lands ministry
- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
SOUTH AFRICA GOVERNMENT rubbishes claims that MDC leader Nelson Chamisa is holding formal talks involving South Africa’s President Cyril Ramaphosa.
The South African government has rejected reports that MDC leader Nelson Chamisa is engaged in any formal talks involving South Africa’s President Cyril Ramaphosa.This was revealed by the Deputy Minister of Media, Information and Broadcasting Services Energy Mutodi on Friday.
Said Mutodi, “I have spoken to the South African Ambassador to Zimbabwe Cde Mphakama Mbete and he has said he is not aware of any official meeting between President Cyril Ramaposa and opposition MDC leader Nelson Chamisa. The South African government is fully behind President Mnangagwa and will not waste time entertaining MDC.”
The statement comes after the opposition leader earlier this week posted pictures of himself in a meeting with President Ramaphosa and said, “A few days ago I had a fruitful meeting in Pretoria with my distinguished brother and fountain of wisdom, the President of the Republic of South Africa, His Excellency Cyril Ramaphosa on a wide range of urgent and important issues regarding the well-being of the people of Zimbabwe.”
The twitter posts generated speculation among Zimbabweans that there is a behind the scenes mediation between ZANU PF and MDC to solve the National question and resolve the legitimacy of President Mnangagwa.Source – Byo24News